Black Mirror - Netflix

I agree, Mazey Day started off very strong and had great potential but the werewolf thing simply ended the momentum of the build up and it made it look ridiculous and nonsensical. Its like going for a cheap shock factor as oppose to good storytelling.

I liked demon 79. It was out there but it had a nice fight club ending. Strange but also sweet.

For sure and that is my main issue. It was trying to be edgy when it didn't need to be. It was a great concept and it had a great theme. But the direction they took it was very disappointing.

I am not sure how I would progress the storyline but the ending was lazy and not very thoughtful.

My favorite episode is Entire History of You. It's a pretty simple concept, but powerful.

I've had two people talk about the show positively so I'm thinking about giving it a watch. How would you rate the show?

Good overall. The newer seasons less so much.its a mixed bag. I liked hang the dj. Some were Brootal. It is a mixed bag.

It's a worthy watch.

I agree, Mazey Day started off very strong and had great potential but the werewolf thing simply ended the momentum of the build up and it made it look ridiculous and nonsensical. Its like going for a cheap shock factor as oppose to good storytelling.

I liked demon 79. It was out there but it had a nice fight club ending. Strange but also sweet.

For sure and that is my main issue. It was trying to be edgy when it didn't need to be. It was a great concept and it had a great theme. But the direction they took it was very disappointing.

I am not sure how I would progress the storyline but the ending was lazy and not very thoughtful.

Hang the DJ was my favorite. I liked shut up and dance which really makes you feel for the character until you don't. There's several thought experiments it brings up.
you feel for the kid until you realize he was a weirdo.

I thought he was fapping to pron. Not a weirdo. It gives more context to the doll he picks up at the start.

He gets tortured andblack mailed and you feep for the kid until you realize hes a sick fuck.

Ot brings up ethics like what is too much or what is ideal punishment. And is there a way back or is there a crime to great one is beyond redemption and forgiveness???

It's kind of dark and it leaves a pretty bad portrayals of modern women. Shocked it's not canceled because of the following pandering in our society.

That man of fire??? Episode is scary good. It paints the authoritarian times we came out of most recently. The VR gaming episode was cool but dark and ominous.

The newer ones with Pinkman and Hartnet was decent.

Back