Black man attacked by racist.

Cuzcatlan

Make Arsenal Great Again!
@red
Reaction score

Nothing enrages the left more than a minority that escapes the plantation.

Another alt-left supremacist

Dang, the white guy was a punk.

The left needs to get under control. But if probably won't happen until the cops hit these people in the nuts with rubber bullets.

politics has rendered you retarded

Where in the video was there proof that the tard sucker punched the other tard because of his race? Maybe I missed it? Also the video is called VFN? very fake news?

Last edited:
I'd buy that man a beer and then some!

And he's not wrong about CNN...fucking hypocrites.

And lol at "VFN" - very fake news.

honestly what the fuck is this?

Where in the video was there proof that the tard sucker punched the other hard because of race his? Maybe I missed it? Also the the video is called VFN very fake news?
The left goes after black conservatives or black trump supporters much harder.

Dat shirt. He should watch out, Hillary might try to carry him in her purse.

The democrats have always been the party of racism.

Where in the video was there proof that the tard sucker punched the other hard because of race his? Maybe I missed it? Also the the video is called VFN very fake news?

You missed the part where he was targeted all the day by Antifa and was called sellout and uncle Tom. Clearly race was a issue.

There's no evidence this was a race-fueled attack, the race-baiting is annoying when anyone does it and we should stop with that nonsense already. Given Antifa's track record for punching political opponents, it would have been more racist if the white dude didn't punch the dude because he was black. This could be a hilarious step towards equality. Now if a black Bernie supporter would get sucker-punched by a white dude and it wasn't made about race, we'll have arrived.

And obviously the sucker-puncher should go to jail and anyone who sympathizes with him is a douche bag.

lol at the vid playing Chic's good times at the end. more power to this man. These libs can't handle a minority thinking for themselves.

I'd buy that man a beer and then some!

And he's not wrong about CNN...fucking hypocrites.

And lol at "VFN" - very fake news.

honestly what the fuck is this?

Its just the YouTube channel name. The report was by local fox news channel.

He was SO right! It would be national news with a video like that if the parties were reversed. Can anyone deny that CNN would have picked it up?

The left goes after black conservatives or black trump supporters much harder.
Your assumption of the left does not equate to proof of the attackers motives.

Your assumption of the left does not equate to proof of the attackers motives.
True.

It's just interesting also that the black guy that stood behind trump got singled out by the left in the Arizona speech got drug through the dirt the last couple days.

You missed the part where he was targeted all the day by Antifa and was called sellout and uncle Tom. Clearly race was a issue.
The guy was antifa?

Where is the evidence that Michael Brown was killed for being black as opposed to committing assault and going for an officer's firearm? That is all we heard for months from the liberal fake news.

cnn-hands-up.jpg

"According to an 86-page-report issued by the Department of Justice, six of the most credible witnesses (who happened to be black) to the shooting of Michael Brown were afraid to give testimony in support of Ferguson, MO, police officer Darren Wilson, because they knew it would undercut the “Hands up, don’t shoot” narrative being advanced by their neighbors and, eventually, by the media."

DOJ Report:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documen...2/doj-report-on-shooting-of-michael-brown.pdf

snitches.jpg

Back