Black Dudes Busting Out Slayer

Cubo de Sangre

F65
@plutonium
Reaction score
Warms the heart.

Ice T don't really pull off the vocals as well as the guy doing the Postmortem. But kudos for the effort.

Pretty sure the song is called Raining Blood, Raining in Blood.

black-metal.jpg

Black Death. The first all-black metal band.

I just wish Ice would get the lyrics right, this is the second time I've heard him say "death will be their acquisition..."

Should've done Behind the Crooked Cross. Or Killing Fields..

Warms the heart.

Ice T don't really pull off the vocals as well as the guy doing the Postmortem. But kudos for the effort.

I am actually really impressed at that performance. ICE T definitely held his own. I saw Slayer back in the early 2000's. That was a good rendition.

I know its not particularly common but I dont think Black people playing metal is weird enough to warrant any attention especially when one of the top metal guitarists on Earth is African American. Good cover though.

Black dudes?! BLACK DUDES?!?!

It's the MOTHAFUCKIN BODY COUNT

I know its not particularly common but I dont think Black people playing metal is weird enough to warrant any attention especially when one of the top metal guitarists on Earth is African American. Good cover though.

Jimi Hendrix?

Warms the heart.

Awesome thread, lol.

Ice T killed in this one, I love his part.

EDIT: "Smack your kids up you think I give a fuck
I'll call the fuckin pigs on myself"

Last edited:

Fuck ya. I'm a Living Colour fan forever, till the end. They're still kicking ass. I remember seeing them on the Vivid tour...Jesus, they fucking blew my mind. The musicianship was out of this world. Will C, you're a bad ass drummer...

Cool tribute they did for Chris Cornell...

I had never heard of them before. I just you tubed them, and they aren't half bad. They remind me a little of Iron Maiden.

The singer gives me a King Diamond vibe. He can really belt out the high pitch screams and wails.

Back