Black Beast Lookin Like A Manlet

Someone with time on their hands - PLEASE make a shoop with Robert Wadlow, that Chineese basketball player, Shaq, Black Beast, Conor McG and Mighty Mouse.

No... not robert wadlow

2012-06-06T063911Z_311127792_GM1E86614WN01_RTRMADP_3_HONGKONG.JPG
He must've had a huuuge... bed.

Shaq hanging out with 12-year old Brendan Adams. Wut!?

PHP4A007B84A00D1.jpg

Shaq and his woman.

15.jpg

*Imagining sound of cloth tearing*

how tall really is yao? he is listed at 2.29m and Shaq 2.16m but yao looks at least 25cm taller in that photo. WTF?

This is 'Murica and you are confusing the commoners around here with all that metric talk. Metric means fuck all here buddy..

WTH are all these numbers you posted

it's a system where they count by 10's, someday you'll get there but for now work your way to 3

When did the UK start using the metric system? All the speed limits are in mph and the distances are shown in miles on road signs but I put litres of fuel in my car.

Pretty sure they created both systems so when it was made I guess.

The real puzzle is why so many Americans have some nationalistic pride attached to it.

Pretty sure they created both systems so when it was made I guess.

The real puzzle is why so many Americans have some nationalistic pride attached to it.
By this time it's probably more about the fact, that a change of measuring system would be a massive undertaking. Just think of all the IT-systems that would need re-programming.

Uh maybe because every time someone 7ft tall or above has tried MMA they have been embarrassed.

The best case scenario is to be a journeyman like Semmy Schilt or Stephan Struve. And even they have highlight reels of being crushed by guys they made look like manlets.

Fighting is waaaaaaaay more dynamic than standing under a 10 ft basketball rim and cherry picking rebounds.

Expecting to ever see a UFC champ over 6'6 is a stretch. Takedown city. People that tall are just too fucking slow.
Orrrrrrr the really gifted athletes above 6ft6 are making millions more in the NBA instead of fighting for relative peanuts and risking brain damage.

Shane mosley at 5"9 and 145lbs almost KTFO shaq with 18oz gloves on and headgear
Imagine what any middleweight and above real fighter does to this giant athletes

Shane mosley at 5"9 and 145lbs almost KTFO shaq with 18oz gloves on and headgear
Imagine what any middleweight and above real fighter does to this giant athletes
No he didn't. Just watched the highlights, Shaq was definitely rocked but he was almost KTFO. That being said, it's hard to put that into context, Shaq was huge compared to Mosley but Mosley is a world class boxer.

Back