BJ Penn vs Artem Lobov the next fight to make?

Penn vs. retirement is the way to go. Penn looked about as bad as you can look in the 3rd round. His game plan for that round revolved around not getting finished.

I've seen a few people suggest it:
Penn vs gomi for double retirement if they must have another fight

If a prime "to the death georges" Penn shows up (and he would for the last fight) he makes it all three rounds. We have to realize he's Taylor made for the match up, bj does well against t-Rex armed opponents and struggles against reach. That jab would be in artems face all night (for at least 1.5 rounds or half the fight.)

The fight would be like Diaz McGregor 2.0 except with smaller gas tanks and bj Penn would be in McGregor position gas tank and legacy wise.

time for Penn to hang them up

Even associating Penn's name with fights in the futureis retarded beyond belief.

I sure as fuck don't want to see that. Give a young up, and comer or two a spot on a card before giving it to Penn. and who is the other fuckin clown you mention TS ?

Artem Lobov...

Sounds like some kinky Russian sex game.

Non-sequitur: serpents don't have toes.

But BJ does, and he will be the one employing the movement. Will be tough to see if Penn's patented serpentine head movement in and out will be enough to beat Artem's movement (who lets be honest, probably had training sessions with Ido Portal). Depends if Penn can manage to get loose or if Artem will use his flow to out maneuver Penn.

Jen "Little Eagle" Pulver would be pretty good match up also, although I think Little Eagle sores again in that one. Dunno how much BJ has left...

shit

they have similar win/loss rate on their records

difference:

artem is trying to make money

BJ is trying to ruin his legacy and have permanent brain damage for life

Back