BJ penn and Edgar are overrated

How dare you nothings talk shit about legend BJPenn. Dana had an issue with Penn back in the day, and promised to erase him from history books. It is the only reason he isn't more respected. UFC is dirty like that, ask Jon Fitch. Also, fuck you losers who talk shit about Penn, he will drink your blood, and you will let him.

Bj and Edgar overated? Does this mean Benson is LW Goat by default???

60hob48.gif

BJ fought in an extremely weak division and only has one elite win. Everyone else he beat was mediocre(Florian) or not very good in hindsight(Takanori Gomi). Frankie has two good wins and that's BJ and Cub. Neither would beat Conor; BJ's boxing is overrated and so is his wrestling, and Frankie just sucks and has a weak chin.
I only have a little time before my next Rocket League game starts, so the one thing I am singling out is Edgar's "weak chin." Come on, man.....

The same Franky who beat a bigger Gray maynard twice after all but loosing, and the second time coming back to knock him out. That Franky? Or the one that has been a top 5 fighter for 10 years. Show some fucking respect dude, or at least do your homework.

Maynard was never GOAT, but during his reign he was a monster/BULLY and Franky diffused the bomb using things like technique, heart, wit, other attributes that you probably can't comprehend. Fan for life after that.

I could give a shit about BJ. I like him as a fellow BJJer, but his latter performances tarnished his great legacy.

This is the kind of shit that keeps me off here these days. Trolling is getting so old. It's the "thats what she said" of internet armchair warriors.

Yeah Gomi and Florian suck, so let's disregard those wins

And let's not even mention Sherk or Hughes

Back