Bizarre Cases of the missing and murdered

Mystery as three football fans found dead in backyard of friend’s home​

Three men in their 30s were found outside the home of a friend who insists he had no idea they were dead until police knocked on his door.
Jesse O’Neill – New York Post

3 min read
January 24, 2024 - 9:41AM
3 comments
The Kansas City Police Department announced that the men’s bodies were discovered at 9.51pm January 9 after one man’s fiancée requested a welfare check. Picture: Handout

The Kansas City Police Department announced that the men’s bodies were discovered at 9.51pm January 9 after one man’s fiancée requested a welfare check. Picture: Handout

Three Kansas City Chiefs fans were found frozen to death in the backyard of their friend’s home, where they had gathered to watch a game — but the homeowner is insisting that he had “no knowledge” that their bodies had possibly been there for two days.
The bodies of David Harrington, 37, Ricky Johnson, 38, and Clayton McGeeney, 36, were found on the evening of January 9 after the fiancee of one of the men requested a welfare check, Kansas City police told Fox Digital.
One man’s body was found on the back porch of the home, while the other two were discovered in the backyard.
But the homeowner had “no knowledge” that his friends were freezing to death on his property after they had watched Kansas City take on the LA Chargers in the last game of NFL regular season play on January 7, police said.
“First and foremost, this case is 100 per cent not being investigated as a homicide,” Kansas City Police Capt. Jake Becchina said.
“There have not been any arrests [or] charges, and no one is in custody. There are no specific threats or concerns for the surrounding community at this time,” Becchina added.
“The resident at the house was cooperative with detectives the day the deceased were discovered.”
Kansas City Police did not immediately respond to a request from The Post about why the men may have declined to seek shelter, or if they were under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

They had all gathered at a friend’s house to watch the Kansas City Chiefs game against the Los Angeles Chargers on the night of January 7. Picture: fox4kc

They had all gathered at a friend’s house to watch the Kansas City Chiefs game against the Los Angeles Chargers on the night of January 7. Picture: fox4kc
Temperatures on January 7 and 8 mostly stayed around 1C, before plummeting below zero on the afternoon of January 9, according to weather reports.

Family and friends of the victims took to social media to lambast the man who invited his friends to watch the game.
“This man was inside his home alive while my friends were dead in his yard for lord knows how long,” Kaylee La Tier wrote in a Facebook post earlier this month.
“They were all hanging out since after the game Sunday. He KNEW people were looking for them. He read messages of people searching for him on Tuesday.”
“My husband banged on his door for 20 [minutes],” La Tier continued. “My friend banged on his door and then busted a window and yelled and announced her presence while she’s inside and still nothing from him? Then the cops come 10 [minutes] later and he comes out nonchalant in his boxers with an empty wine glass in hand??! Nothing is adding up. Dave, Clay and Ricky need and deserve justice.”
John Picerno, a lawyer representing the homeowner, said his client had no idea his friends were dead until police knocked on his door.
Picerno said his client was sleeping with headphones on next to a loud fan when people came looking for his friends and didn’t see a message from one of their wives until after police contacted him.
The man also did not think it was “unusual for his friends to have left their cars there overnight”, according to the outlet.
RELATED: America stunned by chaotic scenes
Ricky Johnson, 38, was found frozen to death. Picture: Facebook

Ricky Johnson, 38, was found frozen to death. Picture: Facebook
David Harrington, 37, also gathered at his friend’s house to watch the football game. Picture: Facebook

David Harrington, 37, also gathered at his friend’s house to watch the football game. Picture: Facebook
Clayton McGeeney, 36 was found frozen. The Kansas City Police Department did not suspect foul play in the deaths. Picture: Facebook

Clayton McGeeney, 36 was found frozen. The Kansas City Police Department did not suspect foul play in the deaths. Picture: Facebook
“Like the rest of us, [the homeowner] is anxiously awaiting the results of the autopsy and toxicology report,” Picerno told The Kansas City Star.
“On behalf of [the homeowner] and his family, we wish to express our deepest sympathies to the friends and family members of these young men, and our thoughts and prayers are with them.”

While it might not be difficult to believe they got drunk or took drugs and and passed out in the back yard. I find it very difficult to believe that the resident of the home didn't know they were there two days later.

While it might not be difficult to believe they got drunk or took drugs and and passed out in the back yard. I find it very difficult to believe that the resident of the home didn't know they were there two days later.
The resident of the home might of supplied the drugs what makes him liable to charges of drug induced homicide or some shit. An autopsy should help to see what was in there system wouldn't surprise me if it's fentanyl was in there system

There's a theory that's unsubstantiated that they were drugged and dragged outside. I simply don't believe the homeowners story that he went to bed for 2 days and never noticed any problems

There's a theory that's unsubstantiated that they were drugged and dragged outside. I simply don't believe the homeowners story that he went to bed for 2 days and never noticed any problems

There was a fifth person there. Somebody in the media contacted him but didn't get much of a story. He said they were watching a game show on television when he left. I heard today that the man who resides in the house says the three men left via the front door. It was said the it would takes at least two weeks for the autopsy results. That is probably for some toxicology results meaning there weren't any obvious signs of cause of death other than hypothermia.

The relatives were trying to contact the dead men. I don't know if they called the man who lived there. If they did, it's possible he was sleeping and didn't hear the phone but surely messages would have been left that he should have noticed at some point.

I once had an experience that could have ended badly. My cousin and I went out New Years Eve. He was driving so I was drinking. At some point after midnight, he was with a girl at the bar and told me he was going to her house. When we got to her house he turned the car over to me and told me she would give him a ride home. I was staying at his house for the weekend and I was in no condition to drive. I should have driven to his house but I went back to the bar. There was a girl there that I had been talking to that needed a ride home so I drove her home with some fooling around then went to my cousin's house. When I got there, the door was locked so I decided to wait in the car until he got home. It was around 0F. I woke up a while later and remembered where he said the key was. So I got they key and tried to unlock the door by putting the key in the doorknob which was a white ivory knob. I went back to the car and slept for a little more when I woke up and realized what I had done and used the key in the deadbolt lock. My cousin had returned home and saw the car but didn't see me in it. If I hadn't woken up, I might have died by hypothermia.

Just watched this fascinating yet bizarre and terribly tragic documentary on ITV.

The first and only ever mother and daughter double murderers in British history.

2323.jpg

1706657309537.png

A new ITV docu-series, TikTok: Murders Gone Viral, will explore three murder cases that went viral on the social media platform. The first episode, which airs on Tuesday, January 30, will look back at the case of Mahek Bukhari, who was convicted of double murder alongside her mother for causing a fatal car crash.

Mahek, a TikTok influencer, and her mother Ansreen made history last year when they became the first mother and daughter convicted of a double murder in Britain following the deaths of Saqib Hussain and Mohammed Hashim Ijazuddin.

In 2019 Ansreen began speaking with Hussain via the video app Azar. They spoke everyday and their on/off relationship lasted three years. However, Ansreen had been married for over 20 years and was not planning on leaving her partner.

Detective Inspector Mark Parish said Ansreen and Hussain met in hotels, restaurants and shisha lounges, but in 2021 Ansreen wanted to end things between them. Hussain wanted Ansreen to reconsider and threatened to send explicit content of her to her husband and son.

At the time Ansreen told her daughter Mahek, who decided to take things into her own hands. Mahek wanted to help her mother, and so she and her friend Rekan Karwan planned to lure Hussain to a meeting point by offering £3,000.

Mahek's ex-boyfriend Azhar tells the new documentary: "[Mahek] would take her mum to shisha lounges, she would take her to clubs that they would get promoted for - paid for. They were living the high life, they were literally clubbing 24/7, going everywhere together… She's trying to act like her daughter. It was really unusual."

In February 2022 a group also including Raees Jamal, Ameer Jamal, Sanaf Gulamustafa and Natasha Akhtar travelled to a Tesco car park in Leicester, where they planned to ambush Hussain. Hussain's friend Hashim Ijazuddin offered to drive him to the meeting place.

Hussain and Ijazuddin arrived at the car park in the early hours of the morning and after waiting around, they left but were followed by two cars. The cars were a blue Seat Leon, which was driven by Jamal, and an Audi TT, which was driven by Karwan.

Hussain called the police and told the operator he was in a car that was being followed, and said that the car was trying to ram him off of the road. After the call Hussain and Ijazuddin continued driving and went through a red light to lose those following them. The final moments of the 999 call hears the line go silent before "screams and quiet".

There's much more here: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/tv/tiktok-murder-gone-viral-real-28540042

Cliffs:
- The mother and daughter are social tik tok influencers with other 120k subscribers.
- The mother who is married and is 46 now was having an affair with 22 year old Saqib Hussain. He was 18 at the time the affair started, and she was 42
- They come from a Muslim community so if this affair was to be leaked, it could kill their reputation
- Saqib threatened to release sexual images and sex tapes that he and the mother had over their 3 year affair to the Muslim community, after the mother ended the affair.
- The daughter got a load of her Tik Tok followers involved to plan an attack on Saqib to recover the phone that had the images/videos.
- It ended with two young men tragically being rammed off a road at 100mph, hitting a tree, and their car bursting into flames.
- The daughter got 31 years for murder, the mother got 26 years for murder. Two accomplishes who were driving both vehicles got 30 years each (one got an additional 6 years for a rape conviction).
- The others got sent down for manslaughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zer

The video is nutzo and the suspects names are Hollywood ready:

A Duluth jury last week convicted Seneca Warrior Steeprock, 41, of Jordan, Minnesota, of aiding and abetting the attempted premeditated first-degree murder of Cameron Maurice Jones, who was shot at least eight times in December 2020. The panel also found Steeprock, a convicted felon, guilty of illegally possessing a firearm.

A second alleged shooter, Alexia Gah Gi Gay Mary Cutbank, 21, of Duluth, still awaits trial in the case. However, she has since pleaded guilty in federal court to an August 2019 murder on the Red Lake Indian Reservation and faces significant prison time.

A 27-year-old mother in Alabama was arrested last week for allegedly taking the punishment of her 7-year-old son too far when she forced the boy to walk home from school, an endeavor that ended with her running him over with her car.

The Asian girl who spazzed out in the elevator, and ended up drowned in that Water Tower will always captivate me....so weird.

Sanchez is accused of leaving her young children to fend for themselves, exposing one of them to meth and even shooting one of them in the foot. Court records Samantha Sanchez has had at least six CYFD cases. According to a criminal complaint, in January of last year, Sanchez took her one-year-old to UNM hospital. A doctor told law enforcement the child had symptoms consistent to being exposed to meth. In May, she was arrested for shooting her toddler in the foot. She claimed the incident occurred by accident during a fight with her boyfriend.

Franca Viola (born 9 January 1948) is a Sicilian woman who became famous in the 1960s in Italy for refusing a "rehabilitating marriage" (Italian: matrimonio riparatore) to her rapist after being kidnapped, held hostage for over one week, and raped frequently. She is considered to be the first Italian woman who had been raped to publicly refuse marriage. She and her family successfully prosecuted the rapist. The trial had a wide resonance in Italy, as Viola's behavior clashed with traditional social conventions in Southern Italy, whereby a woman would lose her honour if she refused to marry the man to whom she had lost her virginity. Franca Viola became a symbol of the cultural progress and emancipation of women in post-war Italy.[1][2][3]

Melodia offered Viola a rehabilitating marriage, but she refused, thus acting against what was the common practice in Sicilian society at the time. According to traditional social norms, this choice would make her a donna svergognata, or 'woman without honour' (literally: a 'shameless woman'), as she had lost her virginity but remained unwed.[4] These concepts were not exclusive to Sicily or rural areas; to some extent, they were also implicit in the Italian Penal Code of the time, namely Article 544, which equated rape to a crime against "public morality" rather than a personal offence, and formalized the idea of a "rehabilitating marriage" (matrimonio riparatore), stating that a rapist who married his victim would have his crime automatically expunged.[4][8]

THE GOOD OL' DAYS

Insane story from Minnesota. Child protection services fail to save a boy from his mentally deranged mother despite even the pleas of her family to step in.

Ultimately she took a shotgun and shot her son 9 times while he was strapped to a car seat in her car. She dumped the body parts in dumpsters around town.
The police pull her vehicle over, find all the empty shells, a tire that is completely missing from the car, a back windshield that is shot out and blood everywhere AND DRIVE HER HOME.
She told them it was blood from venison and that the windshield and tire was wrecked by teens shooting at her.
Once they open the trunk and find more human remains, they rush back to her apartment and have to track her down as she tried escaping on foot.
When she was taken in the second time, she still had her son's brain matter in her hair.

Fine police work.

Cold Case Detectives are taking another look at The JonBenet Ramsey case due to new evidence.

TLDW: 9 months after the Jon Benet murder another girl her age was sexually assaulted in her bedroom just a few blocks away. The mother woke up and interrupted it and and the suspect jumped out a 2nd story window and got away. They had gotten home and set the burglar alarm so it's possible he was in the house before they got home similiar to the "intruder" theory in the Jon Benet case. JonBenet and the girl knew each other and attended the same dance school.

Boulder Police never investigated these as connected as they focused solely on the family from day 1.

Back