Bisping's Reaction When He Was Told He Has To Fight Romero?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
spoiled-child.jpg

ecusa-spoiled-brat.jpg

angry-toddler.jpg

images

Are you serious? I'm all for having a laugh but lets not get carried away with fantasy-bullshit

He was already told that he had to fight Romero before the UFC went out to re-sign GSP, and his reaction was to roast the shit out of Romero at every given chance and he basically bullied Romero publicly whenever he could.

Dude's fought a list of killers over his career, he even stepped up to fight Luke Rockhold on 2 weeks notice- a man who had already beaten the shit out of him once. Wtf are you guys having a laugh about here? Keep it real.

If there's one thing that's going to bum Bisping out about all this, is that he's going to have to go from a $4million fight to a $500k fight. Stop reaching.

Are you serious? I'm all for having a laugh but lets not get carried away with fantasy-bullshit

He was already told that he had to fight Romero before the UFC went out to re-sign GSP, and his reaction was to roast the shit out of Romero at every given chance and he basically bullied Romero publicly whenever he could.

Dude's fought a list of killers over his career, he even stepped up to fight Luke Rockhold on 2 weeks notice- a man who had already beaten the shit out of him once. Wtf are you guys having a laugh about here? Keep it real.

If there's one thing that's going to bum Bisping out about all this, is that he's going to have to go from a $4million fight to a $500k fight. Stop reaching.
I think Yoel will be the favorite, but I also wouldn't be shocked if bisping ko'd him.

Hes hittable and has started slow before, so I feel like Bisping could catch him honestly. Still think Yoel will be the favorite though obviously.

{<jimmies}

Let's not forget the context behind him 'stepping up' to fight Rockhold again. He stepped up to fight Luke Rockhold for the title (risk/reward is in his favor), a fight he didn't even deserve, mind you. That's a very different situation than wanting to defend your belt against an absolute killer. Bisping has been cherrypicking, calling out retirees, and trying his best to avoid the legitimate contenders ever since that fluke win.

I think Yoel will be the favorite, but I also wouldn't be shocked if bisping ko'd him.

Hes hittable and has started slow before, so I feel like Bisping could catch him honestly. Still think Yoel will be the favorite though obviously.
I wouldn't bet that Yoel would be the favorite (lol). Actually, can you? can you bet on who would be the favorite and who would be the dog? lol I'm actually curious.

Anyways, Yoel has fought in only 1 fight that was booked for 5 rounds, and he's never been into the championship rounds in a fight- yet we've seen him slow down and gas plenty of times in 3-round fights itself.

Bisping has gone 5 rounds a few times now, and he's shown us that he can recover from a flying knee from Anderson which visibly knocked him out- and go 5 rounds... he showed us that he could take H-Bombs and go 5 rounds... I'm not really sure what new threat Yoel brings to the table. Can Yoel stop Bisping with an explosive strike? Hell yeah, I'm sure of it. But if he doesn't land that KO blow, he's not going to be winning a 5-round decision against Bisping, I know that much. I'll be betting on it.

Some kind of fuckery is afoot.

Fight was a huge pay day.

Stupid to cancel it.

Should have kept it and did silva vs Romero

{<jimmies}

Let's not forget the context behind him 'stepping up' to fight Rockhold again. He stepped up to fight Luke Rockhold for the title (risk/reward is in his favor), a fight he didn't even deserve, mind you. That's a very different situation than wanting to defend your belt against an absolute killer. Bisping has been cherrypicking, calling out retirees, and trying his best to avoid the legitimate contenders ever since that fluke win.
Yea, so fucking what about the context, my point was that he stepped up on 2 weeks notice to fight someone who had already beaten him before... so it makes no sense to crack jokes about him being scared to fight anyone, especially with his resume.

Its not like everyone who gets phoned to take a title shot is going to take it, Machida and Shogun both turned down a one-month notice to fight Jones for the title... Aldo and Edgar refused million-dollar payday fights against Conor... plenty of other examples.

Get your dkHead out of your ass for a minute

Didn't he say he was injured.?

I'm a big fan of Bisping, but Romero is going to kill him.

One thing people on Sherdog don't do a good job of is differentiating "being afraid" of a fighter from doing cost/benefit calculations and taking their career down another path.

Bisping is almost certainly not "afraid" of Romero. It's just that the risk/reward is highly out-of-whack.

Back