Bisping retiring after beating GSP will be one of the most satisfying retirements of all time

Name someone who has closed out their career better?
2299373-12_o_bob_sapp_ko.jpg

It's probably the best decision for him.

Im not even sure he can beat Uriah hall

Rockhold, Whittaker or Weidman will destroy him easy.
Whittaker yes, Rockhold if he doesn't get caught again first, Weidman post USADA couldn't beat Uriah hall

It'll be great if he beats GSP and retires.
What a career, what a guy.

I reall hope GSP pulls out of this fight,jut to ruin Pings so called "title defence", and then let's see if he will defend on short notice against Luke or Yoel or Jacare.
If this does not happen, he will be always remembered as the biggest pussy ass duck he is
If gsp pulls out due to injury.....fight will just be delayed

Beats the MW GOAT
KOs the current champ and #1 fighter in his weightclass to become champion
Defends his title and avenges one of the worst losses in his career to his archnemesis
Defend against the WW GOAT

Name someone who has closed out their career better?

Chuck Liddell.

Bisping vs GSP smells a lot like Fedor vs Hendo in SF to me. Would not be surprised for Bisping to lose; afterall, GSP may not be a very smart guy, but he is fight-smart and I believe he knows what he is doing.

Gotta give it to bisping, he absolutely played this whole thing well. You can say whatever you want but if he beats gsp and retires, he truly made the very best of this whole crazy situation.
It's called not being stupid people, he knows this is his last high of his career and the gsp fight is the perfect opportunity for another defence and legendary name to his resume and of course a big paycheck to end his career on.
...Or he can be stupid go fight one of the real middleweight which all or high risk fights, lose his belt get a much lower paycheck and end on that note for your "respect" which doesn't do shit to provide for his family.

Back