Bisping: I honestly don't think I'll fight Yoel Romero, because he tested positive for steroids

Defiantly rooting for Romero in the Bisping on a platter sweepstakes now.

Defiantly rooting for Romero in the Bisping on a platter sweepstakes now.
il_570xN.946127510_tmdp.jpg

Duck as fuck

Bisping is pissing me off more and more lately

Romero got cleared and that's all that matters, Michael acts like he has some sort of power to "punish" Yoel or something???

I pray he wins even more so now -- and then I hope the UFC makes him fight Yoel just for saying he won't lmao I mean Woodley had to fight his #1 contender in Wondergirl, Bisping should be held to the same standard

ESPECIALLY after being gifted Hendo as his first defense -- and then gifted again that Dan didn't finish his ass lmao I'm over middleweight

.....except for my baby Mousasi *heart eyes emoji*

I honestly don't blame him. If Yoel needs steroids to fight he shouldn't be fighting anyway.

Why does this forum support steroid abusers and shit all over clean (White) fighters like McGregor, Bisping and Weidman?

Why does this forum support steroid abusers and shit all over clean (White) fighters like McGregor, Bisping and Weidman?
Just because someone doesn't get busted, doesn't mean they don't use......

Most pro athletes use, and they should be allowed to.....for prevention of injury, recovery ,healing of injuries and career longevity, it is in their best interest....

I think they should be allowed, studied and used under the supervision of doctors rather than hidden, lied about and ordered from substandard labs.....it would be alot safer than all these PR antidoping policies that don't really work that well and only disadvantage the uninformed.......

Fuck you. Most of the forum pardons and worship the ground of white ped users like Sonnen and Lesnar.

White fighters get away with almost anything in the UFC.

i feel like people are ignoring that bisping is making his decision based on reading an article, the saddest and most bizarre reason to say you won't fight someone. SERIOUSLY, THIS ARTICLE SAID THAT STEROIDS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM, AND THAT'S IT, GAME OVER

I don't think they support steroid users per se. I do think it's because no one thinks those guys are clean either.

Everybody uses steroids....

Last edited:
Sure Bisping. Thats why you won't fight him. Guess you'll have to fight Nate Diaz or GSP next then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back