Bisping has harsh words for Jon Jones

At a 4 year minimum ban, it would be for his prime life anyway.

giphy.gif

Left hook Larry is right.

Not a fan of Bisping but he speaks the truth. Jones went from GOAT to GOOF in a matter of seconds.

Bisping has fought steroid using bums his whole career. I'm sure he hates them. Jon Jones needs a lifetime ban to set a precedent in our sport.

Thank god in a few weeks all these retarded insecure fanboi threads "Jones is goat" will go away...... It´s as beta as it gets.

hqdefault.jpg

Thank god in a few weeks all these retarded insecure fanboi threads "Jones is goat" will go away...... It´s as beta as it gets.

hqdefault.jpg

LOL. I love that picture comparison. You just don't transform your body like that through diet and workout. You can gain a little muscle, lose some fat, but you can't make that transformation clean. The people that do this stuff ALL use steroids.

I say let'm off with 3 months and give him another titleshot.

Hopefully he can somehow fight in bellator or some shit. He cleaned out LHW anyway might as well try to fight for another organization. Its not like DC or Gus were going to beat him.

LOL. I love that picture comparison. You just don't transform your body like that through diet and workout. You can gain a little muscle, lose some fat, but you can't make that transformation clean. The people that do this stuff ALL use steroids.
Skinny beta who has never lifted and dieted properly detected.

Jons is more exciting than bisping.

1 just beat the second best lhw

The other refuses to defend his belt against any legit contenders because hes soooo fucking cool.

Id rather watch the steroid dude break souls than some lousy shit talking brit avoid fights

Maybe im crazy that way

Bisping should just shut the fuck up and fight a MW contender. I like Bisping but he needs to be quiet, especially at this moment. GSP... fucker.

Hopefully he can somehow fight in bellator or some shit. He cleaned out LHW anyway might as well try to fight for another organization. Its not like DC or Gus were going to beat him.
After all the fiasco he´s made the company go through, do you think the UFC is not gonna let him go fight anywhere else???? Forget about it..... his career is over.... they won´t let him off his contract unless he pays that huge fine to end his contract.

Well said Bisping. Jones needs to go bye bye.

Jones is such a cheating turd!!!

They wanted to give Diaz 5 years for some weed while jones does blow and roids before every single fight.

You can gain a lot more than a little. Naturally in 1 year through a smart correctly executed lifting regime you can naturally gain up 20lbs of pure muscle tissue sometimes more than this if you have the genes. You can make huge transformations through lifting iron and eating a surplus of calories and cutting back periodically on calories to get shredded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back