Bisping = English AF but no actual English ancestry

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just it was interesting to find out that he's actually Polish/Irish genetically and how in England, anyone born and raised in the country unequivocally calls themselves 'English' (kind of like American).

10,000 cups of tea drop to the floor on shock

Im sure a ton of people with Indian heritage, but lived their whole lives in England call themselves English too.

That's cool

We don't want him anyway

So if he's not British what is he?

Everyone over here is part Irish!

Does that mean he has good dental hygiene?
HTTP3NwaWRlcmRpYXJpZXMucmljaG1vbmQuZWR1L19jb21tb25fS1AzL2ltYWdlcy9zcGlkZXJkaWFyaWVzL2Jsb2dzL2RhbmllbDE3L2ZpbGVzLzIwMTMvb2N0b2Jlci90cnlpbmctbm90LXRvLWxhdWdoLW8uZ2lm.gif

rotten-teeth-smile.jpg

anyone born and raised in the country unequivocally calls themselves 'English' (kind of like American).
I'd say it's the opposite of American. Every American seems to be a third Italian and five sixths "Asian" and generally anything other than American.

Bisping is a tea drinking, weather complaining, gibberish speaking, pasty, pale, whinging pom if ever i saw one

I think that's more accurate then someone like Cain who's an American, born and raised, trying to act like he's from Mexico and was raised there when his Brazilian opponent spoke better Spanish then him lol.

Well done, yes, the Beatles, blur, Oasis and others are indeed considered English.

Holy fucking shit...
I thought they were all macedonian. Thank god for old mates wiki facts

Just it was interesting to find out that he's actually Polish/Irish genetically and how in England, anyone born and raised in the country unequivocally calls themselves 'English' (kind of like American).
what do you mean "kind of like american?" as far as i know, the usa is the only country where people who are born and raised with no plans on heading anywhere else insist on parading around pretending they are irish, italian, mexican, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back