News Billy Jo Saunders comeback. Jan 24.

It is probably a bad idea. I’m not even thrilled by the likeliness of seeing him getting KOed again. Canelo breaking his face was pleasant enough.

the last time i saw Saunders he looked like he ate his past self

He should stay retired …. Overrated at his prime and an even worse human … relations with Kinahan and highly disrespectful… that Willie Monroe weigh in with his kid was awful

He should stay retired …. Overrated at his prime and an even worse human … relations with Kinahan and highly disrespectful… that Willie Monroe weigh in with his kid was awful

I find quite a few fighters to be scumbag humans. I only watch the fights.

**EDIT**

My idiocy and sub-academia.

I thought I was posting in the Hughie Fury thread!

A talented fighter but with an incredible lack of discilpline and a personality that could be genererously be described as puerile. If he stayed in shape and fought decent fighters he could have given a much better account of himself.

Bad idea.... hopefully he's fighting somebody outside the top 20.

Is he coming back to 168lbs. ? I'd be more than happy to see him at LHW padding someone's KO highlight reel too.

He's never been KO'd.

Thanks for the valuable input. He wanted out because of a broken face that was somehow related to getting knocked in said face.

Last edited:
Thanks for the valuable input. He wanted out because of a broken face that was somehow related to getting knocked in said face.

He was outboxing Canelo before that.

He was outboxing Canelo before that.

Somehow the 2 or 3 rounds he certainly won before he quit didn’t have much of an impact on the fight’s outcome.

Last edited:
Back