Billy Corgan's Adventures in Carnyland.

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
For those that don't know Billy Corgan is the frontman and main songwriter for the Grammy award winning band The Smashing Pumpkins he is also the owner of the professional wrestling league NWA. It looks like in this eight episode unscripted series he is gonna combine both worlds somehow. Click the link for a full read up and watch the trailer below. I think this could be cool and will try to follow the series.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/see-t...new-unscripted-series-adventures-in-carnyland

Wow can't wait to watch a fully bald gay boomer strum on a gee-tar while some spandex goofs are pretending to fight next to him

Very rare for a rock musician to be involved in such business. I thought this kind of grunge, gothic kind of bands were all about drugs and then killing themselves before they reached 40 by overdose.

I remember that Zero jacket he wore in the bullet with Butterfly wings video.

Looks cool
I ain't going to watch
But it looks cool

Very rare for a rock musician to be involved in such business. I thought this kind of grunge, gothic kind of bands were all about drugs and then killing themselves before they reached 40 by overdose.

I remember that Zero jacket he wore in the bullet with Butterfly wings video.
Guy was in Rogan before. Huge wrestling fan.

Looks ridiculously unwatchable
At least he’s gonna be less rapee than Vince.
We hope

I was a huge SP fan growing up, saw the original line up play 3 times. Amazing live and Gish, Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie are all classics. Also loved Adore and Machina as well.

Can't think of a single song or album he has done since that I really like. Such a shame he really seems to have lost his mojo. I had high hopes for the Mellon Collie sequel Atum but turned out to be the same turgid, boring, formulaic stuff he has been releasing for years.

Would still see them live if played nearby though.

I met him in 1999, cool dude as far as my interaction went. I asked him to sign this Smashing Pumpkins calendar I had and he said wow I haven't seen that guitar in forever then he called the band over to ask if they remember that guitar.

I met him in 1999, cool dude as far as my interaction went. I asked him to sign this Smashing Pumpkins calendar I had and he said wow I haven't seen that guitar in forever then he called the band over to ask if they remember that guitar.

I went to his tea shop, Madame ZuZu's, when I was in Chicago last year. They were touring at the time but it would have been cool to see him perform there. The pumpkins ended up performing a 30 year anniversary show for Siamese Dream release a couple months after I was there.

I just missed him by a day at a Record shop in downtown San Diego last year too. The store owner was showing me the camera footage of him walking around the store and the people in there that were oblivious to his presence.

I went to his tea shop, Madame ZuZu's, when I was in Chicago last year. They were touring at the time but it would have been cool to see him perform there. The pumpkins ended up performing a 30 year anniversary show for Siamese Dream release a couple months after I was there.

I just missed him by a day at a Record shop in downtown San Diego last year too. The store owner was showing me the camera footage of him walking around the store and the people in there that were oblivious to his presence.
I didn't know he has a tea shop, that's cool. Last time I saw the Pumpkins was the mid 2000s, they played I think it was 13 shows in a month in San Francisco. Each show had a different setlist. I remember they played Zero at the show I was at.

Back