Bill Paxton Dead at 61

565acd85c73c67112aaa603b44c8e5e9.gif

what the fuck man, we just had a thread the other day saying how awesome he was, this sucks

Damn. Just watched Commando on Friday night with the kids and pointed him out as a Navy officer.

Fuck! That's awful. He was a good actor, and he seemed like a good guy too. I'll watch Frailty this week in his honor.

Fuck! That's awful. He was a good actor, and he seemed like a hold guy too. I'll watch Frailty this week in his honor.

Was just gonna recommend Frailty. If anyone hasn't seen it, it's also Paxton's directorial debut, so a real passion project for him. Fucking great movie. Don't read anything about it, it's spoiler city. Just go watch it.

Damn I always enjoyed him. I always wished he direct d more as I thought Frailty was a classic

Wasn't Training Day just renewed? Wonder who they will put in to replace him?

I feel like I heard about this last week. Someone posted a gif from True Lies where he says "I've got a tiny dick!". What thread was that

Fuck, that was unexpected.

This is going to be awkward tonight at the Oscars when technically they shouldn't include him in the 'In Memoriam' since he died in 2017

Goddammit. This hits me really hard. Didn't realize how much I loved the guy til he's gone. Fucking disbelief.

didn't see that coming. a lot of his movies filled my childhood, RIP.

a good movie of his that doesn't get talked about that much is One False Move. Worth a look imo.

Sad he was so young.

Game over man. :(

Back