Bill Goldberg got them combos (VIDEO)

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
WWE's Bill Goldberg drilling punch-kick combinations...

Does anyone think he'll actually ever compete in MMA ?

I think he had the natural ability to be good or potentially great at any sport he chose... 15 years ago.

Dude is 50 years old and got hurt doing spots in WWE a few weeks ago. He's not fighting MMA.

Aesthetically he still looks great but he's not the genetic freak Herschel Walker is, for instance, where he'd be having a full on training camp and prepping for a real fight.

I know GLORY tried to get him a fight a few years ago since Bill regularly trains MT and even co-owns a MT gym, but thankfully that didn't happen.

Dude is 50 years old and got hurt doing spots in WWE a few weeks ago. He's not fighting MMA.

Aesthetically he still looks great but he's not the genetic freak Herschel Walker is, for instance, where he'd be having a full on training camp and prepping for a real fight.

I know GLORY tried to get him a fight a few years ago since Bill regularly trains MT and even co-owns a MT gym, but thankfully that didn't happen.

Why thankfully?

Because he would have either gotten his ass kicked or it would have been a Mickey Rourke level farce.

I mean, yeah if he fought we could have all laughed at him face-planting like when Gabi destroyed that 49 year old pro wrestler @ Rizin's NYE show, but ultimately it's dumb and kind of embarrassing for 50 year old non-fighters attempt to have real fights.

I heard King Mo say it and I'm sure others that have tested both sports will tell you Professional Wrestling is a much tougher sport on your body than fighting. Though he is 50, anybody gets hurt taking bumps in Pro Wrestling look at what D-Lo Brown did to Droz, fucking paralyzed him. Pro wrestling is not to be taken lightly in fact even Kazushi Sakuraba said Pro wrestling is very hard in comparison to MMA so....that's that, don't shit on him for getting hurt at 50 years old in one of the toughest sports ever dude..not cool

I heard King Mo say it and I'm sure others that have tested both sports will tell you Professional Wrestling is a much tougher sport on your body than fighting. Though he is 50, anybody gets hurt taking bumps in Pro Wrestling look at what D-Lo Brown did to Droz, fucking paralyzed him. Pro wrestling is not to be taken lightly in fact even Kazushi Sakuraba said Pro wrestling is very hard in comparison to MMA so....that's that, don't shit on him for getting hurt at 50 years old in one of the toughest sports ever dude..not cool
Is only tougher vuz they work 4-5 shows a week. Then travel. Actual training is not tougher

Is only tougher vuz they work 4-5 shows a week. Then travel. Actual training is not tougher
Man go watch footage on the power plant training schools... Those guys work like 250 plus days out of the year on the road

Man go watch footage on the power plant training schools... Those guys work like 250 plus days out of the year on the road
That's what I just said

5 days a week x 52 weeks ago year = 260 days

That's why it's tougher if mma guys trained 260 days a,year (I assume they do) but traveled every day also, they'd be now beaten up

That's what I just said

That's why it's tougher if mma guys trained 260 days a,year (I assume they do) but traveled every day also, they'd be now beaten up
ah yes I see I see my bad.

That's what I just said

I havent followed wrasslin for a long time but isnt raw and smackdown "only" 2 times a week? I know they also have ppvs and training in between but shouldnt wwe guys have less traveltime than the indie guys?

About a year or so a go there was a rumor he was gonna face Alberto Del Rio in Glory. I'd guess if it got to the rumor stage, he's good enough to at least do a "one and done".

Punk vs Gold, make it happen Bald man

Back