News Biggest event of the year has arrived: Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul - Cowboys Stadium and live on Netflix

images

Vs

10619-miketyson.jpg

Jake getting cooked by the community notes for trying to pass this off as recent footage of Mike lol.

It isn't about the odds. Mike is 57. I know this would have ended up in Riyadh and a local commission wanted the money, but it's sad they're letting guys this age take punches to the head after long careers.
Oh, is it actually sanctioned??

I just figured it would be an exhibition bout,

and not a legit boxing match. Tyson going on Jake Paul's record is criminal

Legit hate this fight! Fuck Jake Paul for this!

I was wondering about this. It being a real match is astounding to me.

This is absolutely so fucking stupid and it's insane that anyone is excited to see this. Jake fighting yet again another old, past their prime fighter, and he'll probably win, and then everyone will say he's the best boxer ever. Literal cash grab.

Sad… I hope for everyone’s sake we don’t get to see Jake Paul faceplant Tyson. Would be funny but we don’t need that and most importantly TYSON doesn’t need that

Jake Paul is a legend killer. He has taken the soul's of Olympic level wrestlers, UFC Champions, and legit prospects. Why would he not add Mike Tyson to the list of name Jake Paul clubs with his devestating right hand?

Give Jake Paul a few more years and he's gonna claim a v9ctoey over Tyson Fury, leaving zero questions for the haterz.

It honestly pisses me off that people are looking forward to this, Tyson just doing this for the money. Jake is going to KO Tyson and then everyone will freak out and call him a god. This is sad as fuck.

This is absolutely so fucking stupid and it's insane that anyone is excited to see this. Jake fighting yet again another old, past their prime fighter, and he'll probably win, and then everyone will say he's the best boxer ever. Literal cash grab.
He's literally a Problem, Child.

Wow, No shit. Jake Paul might just beat up old Mike Tyson. If he does it will be a monstrous mismatch of old vs. young that should never have happened. If Iron Mike wins, we'll be saying " I'm not surprised Mother Fuckers" . LOL at this match up, but not totally against it either. Jake Paul obviously chasing money, Tyson too...Legitimacy of the Jake Paul Phenomenon be damned. ..Nonetheless, Paul but he seems to be pretty decent at boxing. This match, unfortunately, proves nothing except that we, as Americans, will buy anything LOL.

Back