Biggest beatdowns in MMA history? (GIFS)

@BC got me thinking with Diaz/Cerrone

It doesn't have to be high level shit, or high name value shit

But what are the biggest beatdowns that you remember? Just glorious ass kickings where one guy alpha'd the other. I have a ton but the three that come to mind immediately are

Rampage vs The Ice Man 1
4hsdxv.jpg

What a beat down. Rampage's best performance ever in my opinion. Chuck may have been coming off of getting caught by a punch by Randy, but in the words of Rampage in this fight he got caught in an ass whoopin'. Made one of the toughest men in LHW's corner say enough was enough and this and his other win over Chuck (effectively ending his prime) solidifies Rampage as a top 10 LHW of all time

Lauzon vs Reudiger
tumblr_mbaifjxRGr1ry1rm7o2_250.gif

An absolutely beating of epic performance for the boston kid against a man who eats too much cake. Reudiger might not be a good fighter, but Lauzon treated him like a grappling dummy and just absolutely beat the holy fuck out of him. Reudiger had a brief stay in the UFC (then later his embarrassing TUF run), left gone on a run locally and come back but Lauzon showed him that there's levels to this shit

Monsoon vs That really skinny unathletic guy
I have no words but to say that it's not a fucking teep, it's a savate kick called a chasse italien (Italy bless)
What an ass kicking. I almost want Lorenz to be cut to see him fight Daley, Rory and MVP
giphy.gif
I don't have GIFs, but GSP rematch with Serra was a huge one-sided beatdown.

BJ Penn vs Joe Stevenson and BJ Penn vs Diego Sanchez.

Those fights, still to this day, just wow me.

The Stevenson fight was fairly competitive until BJ went HAM on his forehead. Joe was literally in tears when it ended, and it really did look like a mercy choke from Penn. BJ then licked the blood off his gloves. Wow, that was crazy!

The Sanchez one, literally one of the most one-sided fights I've ever watched. BJ dominated from the bell, and then opened up one of the dirtiest cuts I've ever seen, with a head-kick!

BJ was a barbarian.

Tyron Woodley vs Josh Koscheck

He had that boy on skates so many times, and the KO was nothing short of GOAT level.

tyron-woodley-ufc-167-knockdown.gif

tyron-woodley-ufc-167-knockout.gif

woodley-koscheck.gif

Sergei Kharatonov vs Semmy Schilt
Ricardo Arona vs Kazushi Sakuraba
Pat Smith vs Scott Morris
Tim Sylvia vs Wesley (Cabbage) Correria
Fedor Emilanenko vs Antonio (Rodrigo) Nougeria
Robbie Lawler vs Tiki Goshen
B.J. Penn vs Joe Stevensen

Fedor vs. Goodridge.

I am not sure if Goodridge threw a punch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geezo75
Back