Bigfoot vs Fedor 2,do you want to see it

danny23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With Bigfoot being released from the UFC now,do you want him to face Fedor so he can avenge his(imo) worst loss.

Bigfoot's chin is shot and under USADA he would've even (likely) lost to the current version of Fedor.But if they fight in Japan he'll most likely be juiced again.

After the Fabio fight I wanted Fedor to hang them up for good,but getting this win back and then signing off will be sweet.
What's your take?

Fedor would be facing a dude who'd be roided to the max. I don't see Fedor avenging anything and probably getting smashed to bits.

If Fedor wants this fight take it as soon as possible. You know why.

Yes. Book for Rizin new years as the main event.

Yeah, for sure. It's the perfect fight to make for both guys. Bigfoot needs a win and beating Fedor will help him. Fedor looked bad in his last fight and lost to Bigfoot before, so it lets him have a chance to look impressive and avenge one of his few losses.

Like Andrey said above, Fedor should take this fight as soon as possible. The longer he waits, the more juiced up Bigfoot will be.

Educate yourselves .... Bigfoot is the one fighter that has a legit reason for TRT. Take your lips of Fedors junk and maybe you will realize he is all washed up instead of making excuses for him before he even fights.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes....but pezao is still very dangerous...It wouldn't be easy for fedor

Fedor got smashed by a end top 50 lhw, so a juiced to the gills Bigfoot is really dangerous.

No. I like to see people enjoy their career. The career of the loser would simply be over. No interest.

Biggest pay day for both at this point is for Silva and Fedor to butt heads again.

I don't think it happens on NYE.

A suicide move for Fedor. Silva is out of the highest rank but he still a dangerous opponent

Educate yourselves .... Bigfoot is the one fighter that has a legit reason for TRT. Take your lips of Fedors junk and maybe you will realize he is all washed up instead of making excuses for him before he even fights.

Educate yourself, Bigfoot also popped for boldenone in EliteXC.

Educate yourself, Bigfoot also popped for boldenone in EliteXC.
He did but he has been clean for how long not even using something he requires to function properly? Fedor bought judges and refs in last fight ....I would be more concerned with that.

Would love to see Fedor/Big Foot 2. Not many fights I'd rather see more actually. Also want to see Fedor/Hendo 2 and Fedor/Werdum 2.

Hmm obviously Bigfoot will be juiced to the gills anywhere outside the UFC, which is probably why he willingly parted ways with the UFC. Not that they would of really wanted him that much at this point. I feel like it would be a great JMMA fight though it has the look and feel of one just based off how much smaller Fedor is lol.. I'd like to see it but my fear is a 40 yr old Fedor wont be able to handle a roided up Bigfoot, part of me ( the fedor fan in me I guess lol ) only wants to see that fight when I know Bigfoot is clean.. Doesnt seem fair for the old legend to have to face a younger larger cheater.

Probably the most traumatized I've ever been watching an MMA fight.

Back