big John with the hunger in his voice

OnMcGregorNutz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I miss when big john was into the "lets get it on"

it sounds like the hunger in his voice has faded and we need some fresh meat.

Ya, he used to sound bad ass. Now he doesn't. Other referees are the same. Who was the guy that used to yell, "Bring it on, come on!" back in the day? He was cool, too.

Ya, he used to sound bad ass. Now he doesn't. Other referees are the same. Who was the guy that used to yell, "Bring it on, come on!" back in the day? He was cool, too.

I forget but they need to start yelling "let's bleed" or "let's go to war " "get it on girls"

Need more Cecil People acrobatics fight starts.

I remember when I joked around with my brother and did this goofy kick and said thats what I would do then a few weeks later some black dude did it in the UFC

Steve Mazzagatti? Oof, no thanks.

Stuff like this get your goat TS?

Cecil-Peoples_referee.gif

“Now hook ‘em up!” - Steve “The GOAT” Mazagati

Steve Mazzagatti? Oof, no thanks.

Mazzagatti is a 1000 times better at being a ref compared to that bumbling idiot Herb "QUICK STOPPAGE" Dean who fucks up every event in 1 way or another.

Back