Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't sound like an interesting episode, glad i watched the Defenders instead, haha
Tomorrow get to watch Big Brother AND Game of Thrones! been liking my Sundays the last couple of weeks, hahaha
I fucked up by watching the leak.

aADemno_700b_v1.jpg

I think once Mark is out I'm probably done for the season. The only other person I'd want to see win would be kevin.

The house guests have really been horrible people this season. It's like the stanford prison experiment or something. I don't see how any normal person wouldn't boo the shit out of any of the houseguests besides kevin or mark at this point when they get evicted.

Wouldn't mind seeing Cody, Mark, or Jessica play on a season of survivor tbh.

I fucked up by watching the leak.

aADemno_700b_v1.jpg

hahahaha, thats exactly why i didn't want to watch the leaked episode, i knew i was going to have wait longer than usual to watch the next episode. But my excitement is just building up! So cannot wait for tomorrow night! I'll probably re-watch The Defenders starting tomorrow morning, i like doing that, to see if i missed anything the first go around, haha

I think once Mark is out I'm probably done for the season. The only other person I'd want to see win would be kevin.

The house guests have really been horrible people this season. It's like the stanford prison experiment or something. I don't see how any normal person wouldn't boo the shit out of any of the houseguests besides kevin or mark at this point when they get evicted.

Wouldn't mind seeing Cody, Mark, or Jessica play on a season of survivor tbh.

I agree, Kevin is the last remaining person i want to win this season. It looks like Mark will pretty much have to fight for his game life until he's ultimately evicted.

There was really no surprise moves this year, everyone is just happy to follow Paul. And from what some people said they saw in the feeds, it sounds like Alex and Jason are happy to be in second place for the season and give it to Paul. If you're playing just to get into jury and not win...then why play at all??

Next year, they should get all greedy people that want to win the half a million dollars...that way it will be all scheming and backstabs, hahaha
No more of this "i'm happy to be second and just follow orders" type of people.

hahahaha, thats exactly why i didn't want to watch the leaked episode, i knew i was going to have wait longer than usual to watch the next episode. But my excitement is just building up! So cannot wait for tomorrow night! I'll probably re-watch The Defenders starting tomorrow morning, i like doing that, to see if i missed anything the first go around, haha
I was late into it. Binged all six seasons over the winter so not having more GOT to watch literally seconds after an episode is worse than aids

mark looked like a battered wife when paul was scolding him. tell that bearded cunt you don't give a fuck what he says or thinks.

been watching some feed footage on youtube, the majority of the house are some real fucking assholes. i wish they would put this shit on cbs; they are some real bullying cunts.

been watching some feed footage on youtube, the majority of the house are some real fucking assholes. i wish they would put this shit on cbs; they are some real bullying cunts.

I'm sure they purposely don't show the nasty stuff like that on TV to make these people seem somewhat likable so they can do meets'n'greets afterwards.

I wish Derrick called them out on their bullying

Paul is a huge asshole
Christmas is a cunt
Jason is a pussy
Alex is a bitch
Josh is retarded
Raven and Matt are useless
Mark is the only decent person

I wish Derrick called them out on their bullying

Paul is a huge asshole
Christmas is a cunt
Jason is a pussy
Alex is a bitch
Josh is retarded
Raven and Matt are useless
Mark is the only decent person

mmmm, Alex...

alex2.jpg

I'm sure they purposely don't show the nasty stuff like that on TV to make these people seem somewhat likable so they can do meets'n'greets afterwards.
they for sure are. they can't have the last 8 house guests all hated by america, viewership would die. its bullshit though. i hope cody goes scorched earth in the jury house.

Sounds like we'll get to see Zingbot this week, popped in last night I think. I've read a few of the zings. Curious to see what Raven's zing will be

One of Ravens family members said she's a virgin. But a guy is claiming they slept together. Either one could be lying. But didn't Raven blow Matt s:

Raven also says her mother was struck by lightning, before getting her pacemaker

Sounds like we'll get to see Zingbot this week, popped in last night I think. I've read a few of the zings. Curious to see what Raven's zing will be
Of course he comes right after Cody left. That would have been good to see.

One of Ravens family members said she's a virgin. But a guy is claiming they slept together. Either one could be lying. But didn't Raven blow Matt s:

Raven also says her mother was struck by lightning, before getting her pacemaker
Yeah, I think there's been many instances of strange blanket movement with Raven and Matt this season, and slurpy slurpy sounds

Yeah, I think there's been many instances of strange blanket movement with Raven and Matt this season, and slurpy slurpy sounds
Lol slurpy sounds. Too much info xD

Looks like we're about to bust V.1 of this season @Lead. I think we have more people watching this season and participating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back