Law Biden furious with garland and may soon replace him (also wants to throw Mayorkas under the bus)

Biden furious with garland and may soon replace him

Biden got all right to furious with Merrick Garland he goes out of his way to appear so non partisan that he breaks his own back in doing so. As the AG he had final word as to what was going out to the public and even if it goes out all, this is why the dems are are always trying to play clean up when throws sh! in their face, They try to play fair and the GOP just makes up their own rules as they go along...

I think your hysterical reaction is indicative of bad conscience, which I guess is a good sign, though it would be even better if you didn't think that that was a morally acceptable way to practice politics in the first place.
Forgive me if I don't put much credence in your judgement of moral character at this point.

I post a poll that SPECIFICALLY states 75% of those polled think Biden doesn't have the the stamina or sharpness to effectively serve as president. You attempt to lie and state that the wording is that "there's concern about his age". That's fact, and fact you cannot run from or obfuscate. Instead of owning up, you triple down and call ME a liar.

I'll accept plenty, but now that I see just how dishonest you are...pointing it out often isn't too much trouble.

How about address straight up why you thought you could lie about what the poll specifically asked? Responding with "Uhh, uhh...no YOU'RE a liar!" isn't much of a reply either, bud.

Forgive me if I don't put much credence in your judgement of moral character at this point.

I post a poll that SPECIFICALLY states 75% of those polled think Biden doesn't have the the stamina or sharpness to effectively serve as president. You attempt to lie and state that the wording is that "there's concern about his age". That's fact, and fact you cannot run from or obfuscate. Instead of owning up, you triple down and call ME a liar.

I'll accept plenty, but now that I see just how dishonest you are...pointing it out often isn't too much trouble.

How about address straight up why you thought you could lie about what the poll specifically asked? Responding with "Uhh, uhh...no YOU'RE a liar!" isn't much of a reply either, bud.

Bro, I love you as a poster and have engaged with you a number of times, but please don't derail this thread to engage an obvious troll.

Let's circle back, and let me ask you your opinion of Biden wanting to fire Garland because trump is not yet in jail and his son is actually being investigated.

Straight to the point, do you find those the actions of a wannabe dictator?

Bro, I love you as a poster and have engaged with you a number of times, but please don't derail this thread to engage an obvious troll.

Let's circle back, and let me ask you your opinion of Biden wanting to fire Garland because trump is not yet in jail and his son is actually being investigated.

Yeah I know it's a derail...I couldn't help myself.

I don't know about "dictator" but pretty obvious he's throwing a tantrum because things aren't going exactly as he wants them to (assuming the reports are accurate).

the intellectual jack savage is not a troll. just because he destroys you with his facts and logic does not put him on that pedestal.

Yeah I know it's a derail...I couldn't help myself.

I don't know about "dictator" but pretty obvious he's throwing a tantrum because things aren't going exactly as he wants them to (assuming the reports are accurate).

Would you agree that is "throwing a tantrum" is what these dorks and trolls you arguing with would consider a "dictator" if any of these headlines were about Trump?

the intellectual jack savage is not a troll. just because he destroys you with his facts and logic does not put him on that pedestal.
Easy bro. He (Jack) finds you reprehensible for questioning Joe's cognitive acuity. You're now officially a GOP shill.

Sorry @cottagecheesefan

To try to tie it in to the thread topic...elderly people can obviously become less patient, even belligerent when things don't go their way. Perhaps this is an example of that? At least it's a possibility?

Would you agree that is "throwing a tantrum" is what these dorks and trolls you arguing with would consider a "dictator" if any of these headlines were about Trump?
Oh absolutely. I don't even like Trump, but yes this behavior would have plenty saying that.

Easy bro. He (Jack) finds you reprehensible for questioning Joe's cognitive acuity. You're now officially a GOP shill.

dementia joe is still as sharp as a magnet in water. he's got plenty more elections left in him to steal.

don't sleep on sleepy joe. sure he portrays himself in the public eye to be a senile old bag of bones who can't even put a coherent sentence together, much less commit any crimes, but the moment you blink, he'll pull the rug out from under your feet and walk away with your election. he's a crafty motherfucker this one is.

Oh absolutely. I don't even like Trump, but yes this behavior would have plenty saying that.

I know you don't like Trump, which is why I like engaging with you in these convos, as we have had. Remember, I discussed with you a couple years ago about Russian economy and their collusion with China and breaking away from the US dollar. Putin tells Tucker that, and it is apparently breaking news.

It is weird these freaks only lie, gaslight and cannot have an actual conversation. Even the most "conservative" mods. What the hell is wrong with these people? I honestly have no other explanation other than "severe TDS"

dementia joe is still as sharp as a magnet in water. he's got plenty more elections left in him to steal.

don't sleep on sleepy joe. sure he portrays himself in the public eye to be a senile old bag of bones who can't even put a coherent sentence together, much less commit any crimes, but the moment you blink, he'll pull the rug out from under your feet and walk away with your election. he's a crafty motherfucker this one is.
4d chess.

So he's to dementia what Kaiser Sose was to being crippled is what you're saying.

<TheWire1>

Right, because I don't think that ugly personal smears are a good way to conduct political campaigns and you think that anything is justified.
Well you were lying and I was telling the truth, no? You just repeated it here (or are you arguing that questions about stamina mean that you think someone has dementia?).

4d chess.

So he's to dementia what Kaiser Sose was to being crippled is what you're saying.
He's to dementia what Hillary Clinton is to murder/child sex-trafficking, what Obama is to faking being born in America, what Kerry is to faking a military record, etc.

People who want to win badly and don't care about what's right or wrong tell disgusting lies about their political opponents. News at 11.

Right, because I don't think that ugly personal smears are a good way to conduct political campaigns and you think that anything is justified.

Well you were lying and I was telling the truth, no? You just repeated it here (or are you arguing that questions about stamina mean that you think someone has dementia?).

dude, your posts to reaction score is a DISGRACE, and more simply SAD. Can you please just go to the WR lounge or another thread? You obviously a jack full of shiiltz. Maybe seek some behavioral health referrals, which you and the #blueAnon mod squad obviously need. #seekHelp.org

4d chess.

<TheWire1>

dementia joe has forgotten more about everything than you will ever know. and still, if one were to empty out the contents of his brain to analyze what he still remembers, you could stretch his thoughts and memories the entire length of the border between israel and mexico.

No. The question says stamina AND sharpness. Not "or" sharpness. "And."

And your lie was to try to utterly rephrase the question! It asked voters if they thought he could effectively serve, not if they "were concerned".

You're becoming a parody here in front of my eyes. Didn't see this coming. Do you or do you not understand the difference between "can effectively serve" and "have concerns with"?

dementia joe has forgotten more than you will ever know. and still, if one were to empty out the contents of his brain to analyze what he still remembers, you could stretch his thoughts and memories the entire length of the border between hungary and russia.

You mean Creepy Joe has lied about more stuff than he can remember.... lol

I mean... Cmon!! Cornpop and hairy legs...

No. The question says stamina AND sharpness. Not "or" sharpness. "And."
:) And you think that gets you out of the hole? Really? Why not just tell the truth? It's not too late to retain some dignity.
And your lie was to try to utterly rephrase the question! It asked voters if they thought he could effectively serve, not if they "were concerned".
I said that questions about stamina and sharpness isn't the same as assertions about dementia, which is 100% true, while your claim that stamina issues=dementia is straightforwardly false.
You're becoming a parody here in front of my eyes. Didn't see this coming. Do you or do you not understand the difference between "can effectively serve" and "have concerns with"?
Yeah, everyone who thinks for themselves gets this kinds of attacks from hacks here. Goes with the territory. But note that you have people like CCF, rob, and whippy trying to bail you out, which says it all.

:) And you think that gets you out of the hole? Really? Why not just tell the truth? It's not too late to retain some dignity.

I said that questions about stamina and sharpness isn't the same as assertions about dementia, which is 100% true, while your claim that stamina issues=dementia is straightforwardly false.

Yeah, everyone who thinks for themselves gets this kinds of attacks from hacks here. Goes with the territory. But note that you have people like CCF, rob, and whippy trying to bail you out, which says it all.

Could you quote where I asserted he did in fact have dementia? Hmm...didn't say it. If 75% of people think he doesn't have the stamina and sharpness to effectively be president, why would it matter if there's a dementia diagnosis? That wasn't the question, nor my assertion. Which of course you know.

Do you not understand the English language? The word "and" is pretty common...so claiming it's me "in the hole" is comedy gold. The question is right there Jack. If they were asking only if he he had the stamina, why include "sharpness"? Can't wait for this reply LMFAO.

You mean Creepy Joe has lied about more stuff than he can remember.... lol

I mean... Cmon!! Cornpop and hairy legs...

is lying about stuff supposed to be a bad thing? asking for a trumpy friend.

i bet lyin' joe has told enough lies that you could even put up a mural along a new york street containing 20,000 out of his 30,573 lies that he told in just a 4 year timespan!

liewall.jpg

republicans seem to love that shit. the more a guy lies, the more they'll want to vote for him. get lying joe! build that wall of lies and make the trump campaign pay dearly for it at the polls!

Last edited:
Back