Social Biden considers accepting Palestinian refugees

That's pretty much the history of anyone who takes in a lot of Palestinians.

Jordan took in all of westbank and gave them full rights as Jordanians and seats in parliament. Palestinians then decided they could take over the nation by claiming Jordan was also part of Palestine and tried to have an insurrection and overthrow the monarchy. Which lead to black september. Jordan started shelling the fuck out of the fedayeen(Early hamas militant types)who were embedded with civilians and killed 25000 palestinians until they fucked off to and were allowed in lebanon.

Which fucked over Lebanon, which was at the time a multicultural place, but the balance shifted to islamic militants majority(and they had a civil war a few years later due to the palestinians arriving)

Etc etc

This is a history that repeats itself with Palestinians and the main reason everyone will say "awww, let me send you money and aid.....but stay the fuck out of my country"
Egypt built a wall and flooded nd shelled Palestinian tunnels with them in them to keep them the fuck out
This is a part that's often overlooked, but there is a lot more context to it.
1. Palestinians feel (rightly or wrongly) that they have some claim to Jordan in a way which they do not to the United States. It's a reach to see Jordan and argue that they would do the same in the US, like many in this thread are arguing. Palestinians aren't born with some innate trait that makes them want to take over countries.
2. Most of the Middle Eastern countries mostly care about Palestine as a political cudgel rather than an issue to be solved. It's a nice distraction from their own failings that shores up some religious blocs for money that most have plenty of.

It's just a fact.

That's fine, but please, stop pretending that you give a shit about Palestine. You're a right winger who would blow a gasket if they were attacking anyone but the Jews. Here's a few random thoughts you've shared on Muslims when they weren't attacking Jews:

And here you are defending these same extremists and their extremist values, because Israel isn't treating them with "kid gloves". Stop trying to have it both ways, and just admit that you hate the Jews more, and that's where your "sympathy" for Palestine is coming from.

Muslims in America and muslims in their own country on the other side of the planet are two entirely separate things.

I am 100% consistent on my approach to them: keep them over there and leave them the fuck alone

Funding Israel and interfering in the muslim world is exactly the kind of shit that caused 9/11 in the first place.

Edit: Oh wow, just reread your post and saw that last sentence. You've really gone off the deep end, eh?

Last edited:
Why not other more friendly destinations like Russia, china or Iran ?

Like I said above, this isn't Afghanistan or Iraq. How is Hamas gonna rise up again, with Israel controlling that tiny region?

That isn't what's going to happen. That is what you are wishing will happen. What's going to happen, is Israel taking Palestine, officially or unofficially and the population getting with the program, or getting arrested, killed, or both if they don't.

This is a siege. Not one of America's "freedom tours".
This is likely the truth . The Palestinians won't accept , and this battle will keep going on for centuries more.

This entire conflict is based in hatred. Palestinians openly express they're hatred and desire to kill jews. Israel routinely shows they have no regard for Palestinian life.

The best bet is to just keep shooting down hamas rockets , keep the conflict to a reasonable rate and go on with it. These 2 will never truly coexist as neighbour's. It's not happening.

Muslims in America and muslims in their own country on the other side of the planet are two entirely separate things.

I am 100% consistent on my approach to them: keep them over there and leave them the fuck alone

Funding Israel and interfering in the muslim world is exactly the kind of shit that caused 9/11 in the first place.

Edit: Oh wow, just reread your post and saw that last sentence. You've really gone off the deep end, eh?

Oh, man, sorry, I feel like someone should have warned you that if you suggest that Israel is not getting it right and shouldn't be back to the hilt then you hate Jews and are a Hamas terrorist fan.

It literally doesn't matter what you actually think about Palestine, Gaza, Hamas, Islam, Judaism, Israelis, or anything else.

You will be presented with a nonsensically reductive version of your own opinion because otherwise these people cannot cope.

These are hardliners who cannot accept any pushback whatsoever on Israel because of sheer cognitive dissonance. They will literally lay nothing at the feet of the IDF and Likud, even though we all know they are partially influenced by some of the most extreme ultranationalists on planet Earth.

No matter how much you lay at Hamas' feet, it's not enough. You have to completely absolve Israel to fit in. And you thought you had a kindred spirit there, huh...

This is likely the truth . The Palestinians won't accept , and this battle will keep going on for centuries more.

This entire conflict is based in hatred. Palestinians openly express they're hatred and desire to kill jews. Israel routinely shows they have no regard for Palestinian life.

The best bet is to just keep shooting down hamas rockets , keep the conflict to a reasonable rate and go on with it. These 2 will never truly coexist as neighbour's. It's not happening.
Disagree on the last point. The best bet is for Israel to just put an end to it, and govern Palestine itself. The only reason it keeps going on is because Israel(and their allies) allow it to. At some point, enough is enough. Israel tried the whole "Let's try to live next to terrorists who want to kill us" thing, for long enough. Time to take the kid gloves off, and move on.

There should be underestimating how difficult resolving the conflict is, but all the stuff you're saying here is what everyone said about The Troubles.
Disagree on the last point. The best bet is for Israel to just put an end to it, and govern Palestine itself. The only reason it keeps going on is because Israel(and their allies) allow it to. At some point, enough is enough. Israel tried the whole "Let's try to live next to terrorists who want to kill us" thing, for long enough. Time to take the kid gloves off, and move on.
Again, Israel governed and occupied Palestine for dozens of years and here we are. The idea that you could kill your way out of terrorism or a nationalist uprising ignores that nearly every country that has tried this has utterly failed.

Again, Israel governed and occupied Palestine for dozens of years and here we are.
You think what they've been doing for the past how many ever years, is "governing" and "occupying" Palestine? LOL, no. Much like what they were doing to them before Oct 7th wasn't nearly the extent of what they were capable of, like a lot of you guys thought on Oct 7th.

Israeli rule. Their country now. Their rules. No Hamas, no Islamic terrorist regimes. None of this terrorist state shit that they merely allow to exist. That's how this war between a poodle and a pitbull ends. If not, they can allow Palestine to rebuild until they muster up the courage to try and take Israel down, and they do this over and over until the end of time. Enough. End it.

ou think what they've been doing for the past how many ever years, is "governing" and "occupying" Palestine? LOL, no. Much like what they were doing to them before Oct 7th wasn't nearly the extent of what they were capable of, like a lot of you guys thought on Oct 7th.
The Israeli occupied and ruled Gaza as effectively a totalitarian police state with martial law from 1970s to just after the turn of the century. You seem to not be aware of this rather key point.
Israeli rule. Their country now. Their rules. No Hamas, no Islamic terrorist regimes. None of this terrorist state shit that they merely allow to exist. That's how this war between a poodle and a pitbull ends. If not, they can allow Palestine to rebuild until they muster up the courage to try and take Israel down, and they do this over and over until the end of time. Enough. End it.
How do you propose Israel makes it so Hamas and Islamic terrorist groups don't exist? Is there a magic fairy that exists and grants wishes?

The Israeli occupied and ruled Gaza as effectively a totalitarian police state with martial law from 1970s to just after the turn of the century. You seem to not be aware of this rather key point.
No, I'm well aware of your definition of "effectively".

How do you propose Israel makes it so Hamas and Islamic terrorist groups don't exist? Is there a magic fairy that exists and grants wishes?
They'll always exist for sure. Just not to the extent that they're actually in charge of a nation right beside them.

No, I'm well aware of your definition of "effectively".
How would you describe the Israeli occupation of Gaza before they withdrew?
They'll always exist for sure. Just not to the extent that they're actually in charge of a nation right beside them.
Israeli does not want to be in charge of Gaza. If they don't want Hamas in charge, they need to offer Palestine another choice. But Israel spent decades weakening the PLO, so they're out. Who's left at this point?

I think this doesn't go far enough. In fact, Murica should give land to Palestine to form a state. What's a shithole state?

Israeli does not want to be in charge of Gaza.
At this stage...are you sure about that?

EDIT - To answer your first question, pretty light compared to what they can do.

EDIT - To answer your first question, pretty light compared to what they can do.
Pretty light compared to what they can do describes every shitty regime and dictator in existence. You're ducking the question. How would you describe the civil liberties Gazans had during Israeli occupation? Did you acknowledge it was done through martial law?
At this stage...are you sure about that?
t's a headache and constant bleed they don't want, and it would sink Israeli's years of progress toward détente with the Arab world.

Pretty light compared to what they can do describes every shitty regime and dictator in existence.
But you do acknowledge that it's nothing compared to what they can do...against a hostile nation...that routinely declares their desire to kill all Jews...right?

Just stop with the whole "The Palestinians are so innocent and never bring anything on themselves, and just want to live in peace and harmony" bullshit. Israel ain't keeping their boots on their necks for no reason,dude.

You're ducking the question. How would you describe the civil liberties Gazans had during Israeli occupation?
Way better than they're about to be.

t's a headache and constant bleed they don't want, and it would sink Israeli's years of progress toward détente with the Arab world.
Sure. They're only leveling the place. Something I'm sure you would've thought unimaginable on October 8th.

It's funny to me at how you are simultaneously claiming Israel is this big evil that doesn't give a fuck about Palestinians, but push back when I tell you that they're doing EXACTLY what you think they're doing. So what is it? I have no qualms recognizing what Israel is doing. It's just not coming from a negative light, so it fucks you all up. You'll agree with any bleeding heart leftist saying that Israel is taking land and yada, yada, but when I say it, and rationalize it as a point to end a war they don't need to put up with, you all of a sudden balk and say Israel won't do it. Pick a street.

Last edited:
But you do acknowledge that it's nothing compared to what they can do...against a hostile nation...that routinely declares their desire to kill all Jews...right?
Saying a nuclear power can always do more damage is a useless statement and metric.
Just stop with the whole "The Palestinians are so innocent and never bring anything on themselves, and just want to live in peace and harmony" bullshit. Israel ain't keeping their boots on their necks for no reason,dude.
When did I say this?
Way better than they're about to be.
In what way were civil liberties during the previous Israeli occupation better than what an occupation in 2024 would be? I think you have never read a book or any research on previous Israeli occupations, and all this vagueness is because you realize you're grasping at straws.
Sure. They're only leveling the place. Something I'm sure you would've thought unimaginable on October 8th.
I expected Israel to respond as they did. Not sure why you think I expected otherwise. I've seen previous Israeli conflicts and interviewed Israeli diplomats on those. Israel's current tact is the same as it has been for years.
It's funny to me at how you are simultaneously claiming Israel is this big evil that doesn't give a fuck about Palestinians, but push back when I tell you that they're doing EXACTLY what you think they're doing. So what is it? I have no qualms recognizing what Israel is doing. It's just not coming from a negative light, so it fucks you all up. You'll agree with any bleeding heart leftist saying that Israel is taking land and yada, yada, but when I say it, and rationalize it as a point to end a war they don't need to put up with, you all of a sudden balk and say Israel won't do it. Pick a street.
A realist international view (my preferred philosophy) would lead one to conclude Israel's strategy is terrible, same as a moral "bleeding heart" worldview. You don't seem to have any historical knowledge, or else you would realize how risky the path Israel is walking, and how unsuitable it is for a democracy to try and occupy Gaza. It would be corrosive and self-destructive.

Your worldview isn't fucking anyone up, it's just a reflection of how ignorant and callous you are. At the end of the day, it's an unremarkable position.

Saying a nuclear power can always do more damage is a useless statement and metric.

When did I say this?

In what way were civil liberties during the previous Israeli occupation better than what an occupation in 2024 would be? I think you have never read a book or any research on previous Israeli occupations, and all this vagueness is because you realize you're grasping at straws.

I expected Israel to respond as they did. Not sure why you think I expected otherwise. I've seen previous Israeli conflicts and interviewed Israeli diplomats on those. Israel's current tact is the same as it has been for years.

A realist international view (my preferred philosophy) would lead one to conclude Israel's strategy is terrible, same as a moral "bleeding heart" worldview. You don't seem to have any historical knowledge, or else you would realize how risky the path Israel is walking, and how unsuitable it is for a democracy to try and occupy Gaza. It would be corrosive and self-destructive.

Your worldview isn't fucking anyone up, it's just a reflection of how ignorant and callous you are. At the end of the day, it's an unremarkable position.
Dude, quit posturing about your "VAST" knowledge of history, like it means a fucking thing, or you're totally schooling anybody here. YOU believe it's a risky path, because some people you agree with said so. That's it. You don't have any inside scoop here, buddy.

At the end of the day, all of your supposed "knowledge" is just bleeding heart leftist nonsense, combined with name calling when people don't agree with you. You(and most leftists) approach every topic with the same hubris.

Your very big brain thinks the international community is gonna turn it's back on Israel for fucking Palestine(LOL) in some meaningful way. That's all I really need to know about you. You're not smart. You're just a typical leftist narcissist, who can't handle reality when it goes against said narcissism.

Dude, quit posturing about your "VAST" knowledge of history, like it means a fucking thing, or you're totally schooling anybody here. YOU believe it's a risky path, because some people you agree with said so. That's it. You don't have any inside scoop here, buddy.
Same question you keep ducking: What are examples since 1900 where a country has successfully occupied a population of Gaza's relative size successfully? Why is it you can't even answer such a basic questions.

And I agree, I don't have an inside scoop, I just have a passing familiar with the issue, which is a lot more than you can say given you didn't even know that Israel already occupied Gaza.
At the end of the day, all of your supposed "knowledge" is just bleeding heart leftist nonsense, combined with name calling when people don't agree with you. You(and most leftists) approach every topic with the same hubris.
Now being a realist is bleeding hear leftist nonsense? There's a reason most prominent realists don't support Israel's strategy.
Your very big brain thinks the international community is gonna turn it's back on Israel for fucking Palestine(LOL) in some meaningful way. That's all I really need to know about you. You're not smart. You're just a typical leftist narcissist, who can't handle reality when it goes against said narcissism.
Given the international community contains the Arab states Israel has put a lot of effort into détente with, yes, Israel is running a very risky gambit that's unlikely yo leave them in a better position than if they had minimizing ground operations.

Back