International Biden calls US ally Japan ‘xenophobic’ along with Russia and China

LOL, Biden could say that water is wet, and his critics would attack him for it.

Japans low birth rate and near complete lack of immigration is going to destroying it's wealth and influence in Asia.

Japans low birth rate and near complete lack of immigration is going to destroying it's wealth and influence in Asia.
LMAO, no it's not. this is just some generic horseshit canned reply thrown around mindlessly. like bringing in immigration from shitholes will solve anything. look what it's like in europe. a lot of them are actual welfare leeches. you're just brainwashed in the "migration is good!" indoctrination centers.

i think they do, but the premise being i fuck you ten times in the ass, and the compromise being i fuck you only 7 times, and you're supposed to look at that as a win? you're still getting fucked in the ass.

a lot of negotiation today is like this. "we offered getting fucked in the ass only 7 times and they declined! they don't want a solution!"

It's still a MUCH better deal than the status quo.

I see a lot of people comment on the bill when they don't even know what was in it. I checked out what was in it and there was a lot of good shit there.

LMAO, no it's not. this is just some generic horseshit canned reply thrown around mindlessly. like bringing in immigration from shitholes will solve anything. look what it's like in europe. a lot of them are actual welfare leeches. you're just brainwashed in the "migration is good!" indoctrination centers.
The last thing Japan needs is "relentless immigration" like Biden wished on America during his Vice Presidency....its not a net positive in anyway shape or form.

You are putting economy as the most valued prize over their history and culture.

I love all people and countries but can we stop this xenophobia shit.

Bingo! Japan is fuckin' awesome and I was over the moon that i get to go back later this month. Thing is people love to focus on data points that they can measure because without that a lot of disputes will take the form of "well, that's just your opinion man"; things like history and culture are a void to many people, often because they simply haven't experienced a variety of it, coupled with no trusted measurement. Many folks simply never leave their country, or if they do, just go to some place nearby place to sit at a hotel and run toes through sand and drink.

Japan doesn't have a lot in the way of natural resources -- forget about oil and gas, precious meals and minerals so they're pretty economically disadvantaged to begin with and have had to make up that curse with a lot of sweat equity etc, but they do well with what they have and with respect to human development issues -- education, healthcare etc. To the point of living almost a decade on average longer than Americans. It may not be the richest place in the world, but it's far from the poorest where you can't do and have nice things.

The culture is another thing of course. If you've worked in a company with a shit culture you know how different that is in terms of how time passes when working for a company with a great culture. There are demographic issues with age and birth rates going on in the first world which could be remedied by many ways, some mix of making better use of existing resources, growing resources, or better redistributing resources. But I'm sure as fuck in the camp that fucking up your culture for a few points of GDP growth is not a a good trade. It's like changing workplaces where you have a great boss and great culture because someone's offering to pay you 2% more.

I understand the term has colloquially has a negative connotation especially in right leaning circles like Sherdog... but words have meanings and the meaning of the word accurately describes Japan's current and historic immigration policy.

The health of the economy can be directly correlated to the happiness of a population. It turns out that people are happy when they can earn lots of money and buy lots of goods and services that make their lives better.

The two things are pretty intertwined.
Nobody gives a fk in Japan about your stupid opinion.

You decide that they should open up their borders and increase their economy because you don't understand anything other than this Western p.o.v.

You see yourself as some kind of liberator by assuming they'll all be happier.

Nobody gives a fk in Japan about your stupid opinion.

You decide that they should open up their borders and increase their economy because you don't understand anything other than this Western p.o.v.

You see yourself as some kind of liberator by assuming they'll all be happier.
If that's the case, why has the Japanese government been so obsessed with increasing the supply of labor through a higher birth rate?

If that's the case, why has the Japanese government been so obsessed with increasing the supply of labor through a higher birth rate?
I really dgaf why but are you another imbecile who somehow feels obliged to take interest and influence in Japanese government?

Get your own town in order

Alex...I'll take "No Dicks" for 1000
yeah man americans and their homo tendencies is crazy lol . i mean every figurative explanation is some bending over getting dick in your ass

Japan in the process of being culturally enriched. Import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world.

1714891858686714.jpg

1714891116927335.jpg

Why is the writer of the first tweet using katakana for "really"? 本当に or ほんとうに would be more appropriate for a native speaker. Looks fishy.
you should investigate and get to the bottom of this.

These are the comments of some of the Japanese people i've translated. BTW this is MSN Japan so they describe this as one of Biden's mild gaffe lol

''Biden is known for his gaffes."When Trump does the same thing, it is eerie that it is reported as if he is a dangerous person, not because of his "gaffe habits".''

''Biden, I hate you!''

''Knowing this, I wanted Trump to be elected.''

''We don't want our country to allow shoplifting up to 100,000 yen.''

''Biden is leaning toward China, and proof of this is that his son receives funding from Chinese companies China Energy and ZubuZub. This parent and child are not worthy of trust.''

''Japan doesn't hate foreigners.I don't like foreigners who lack position and decency.Even though they are not citizens of Japan, they enter the country only to cure their illnesses cheaply, receive welfare, and take it for granted.When they form a community, they start asking for their place.If a customer says, "This is the rule in my house," and litters the area, it is natural to say, "Please come out of this living room."Just having such a natural feeling is enough to rant about "xenophobia".''

''Japan is made up of Japan people.I think the merits of "Japan" that people in other countries praise are because the majority of the people are Japanese.I think that if we accept many immigrants, the goodness of Japan will disappear. This is just my personal opinion.''

''Things like New York used to be safe, but it seems like things have gotten much worse since the Biden administration became more tolerant of immigrants. Even if they are arrested, they are apparently released immediately, and immigrants are given generous protection funds, but Americans who have gone to war and are homeless and suffer from PTSD don't seem to have any protection money at all. I guess the reason Japan is like that is because of instructions from America. The sooner the Trump administration comes into power, the better.''

AND THE MOST DOWNVOTED COMMENT:
''It is well known that Japan are unwilling to accept immigrants. The context is that America is accepting immigrants, so America is growing. On the other hand, Japan does not accept immigrants, so its national power is steadily declining.''

Last edited:
Back