Beyond Good & Evil 2

Lucifer Alpha

The Catastrophe
Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully it comes out this time and isn't just a ten year long cock tease like the last trailer.

Yup.
The Division soiled me on Ubi. Fuck 'em.

Yeah, the division was underwhelming. All of Ubisoft's open world games are the same. Establish your base, recruit followers, climb towers to unlock map points, take outposts. Every fucking game.

Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia, Assassins Creed, they have diminished all of these ips greatly in the last 7-8 years.

And their games are never optimized on pc because they dont give a fuck to treat their customers with respect.

I remember like 12-13 years ago they were dropping like 3-5 AWESOME games like every year. Just cranking out awesome games. Now it's a couple decent at best ones a year.

Yeah, the division was underwhelming. All of Ubisoft's open world games are the same. Establish your base, recruit followers, climb towers to unlock map points, take outposts. Every fucking game.

Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia, Assassins Creed, they have diminished all of these ips greatly in the last 7-8 years.

And their games are never optimized on pc because they dont give a fuck to treat their customers with respect.

I remember like 12-13 years ago they were dropping like 3-5 AWESOME games like every year. Just cranking out awesome games. Now it's a couple decent at best ones a year.

Exactly. Fucking Wildlands and Ass Creed Origins looks like the same game. How is that even a thing? No originality are their teams are all using the same engines or leads?

The Eagle looks like a fucking drone haha.. on and in Far Cry 5 you can mark and execute enemies like Wildlands too. Cookie cutter BS.

Hopefully BG&E 2 bucks the trend but I won't hold my breath.

Jade looks hot af

That monkey is the mvp tho

Back