Betting the house on Tenshin Nasukawa

Kicks or no kicks, Mayweather still wins

Tenshin is a remarkable talent but he’s the biggest hype job I’ve seen in years. You would think Jesus came again and started beating up old Thais.

Tenshin is a remarkable talent but he’s the biggest hype job I’ve seen in years. You would think Jesus came again and started beating up old Thais.

I get the impression that those who didn't know of Nasukawa just a few days ago are viewing him as some kind of kickfighting analog of Mayweather -- he's not. He's a quality fighter who has a few good wins in kickfighting, but his accomplishments are not particularly interesting relative to the scope of kickfighting.

His nationality and timing is far more prominent as to his overall image as a fighter. If he's from anywhere else and has the same results, he isn't nearly as well known.

By a Flyweight? lol.
Everyone out here acting like Floyd doens't have 20lbs on this kid

Lots of "if kicks are allowed Floyd will be DESTROYED!" takes. Makes me wonder how low in weight does a fighter need to be for them to not think Mayweather would lose to someone who knows how to kick. Bantamweight (boxing weights)? Flyweight? Minimumweight?

Kicks don't make up four divisions (the Nasukawa believers will be surprised when they see how far apart they are in size) and a class of fighter that is far beyond anything you've seen. This seems like an exhibition of some kind but even if it weren't, I don't think the "ZOMG low kicks!!!" would matter; I have no hesitation in thinking Mayweather would give Nasukawa a drubbing in an actual kickboxing fight.

Lots of "if kicks are allowed Floyd will be DESTROYED!" takes. Makes me wonder how low in weight does a fighter need to be for them to not think Mayweather would lose to someone who knows how to kick. Bantamweight (boxing weights)? Flyweight? Minimumweight?

Kicks don't make up four divisions (the Nasukawa believers will be surprised when they see how far apart they are in size) and a class of fighter that is far beyond anything you've seen. This seems like an exhibition of some kind but even if it weren't, I don't think the "ZOMG low kicks!!!" would matter; I have no hesitation in thinking Mayweather would give Nasukawa a drubbing in an actual kickboxing fight.

I came across this level of trash on FB the other day and I think some people just found out who Tenshin is after the fight was announced, I think these people are either incredibly stupid or they hate Floyd so much they cannot process a single rational thought. As a Tenshin fan I'm sad he'll take an L but he'll gain not only fat stacks but people will know his name and will line up to throw money at him to fight for them after. There's the positive in this.

Attachments

• FB.jpg
    FB.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 3

Yeah, Nasukawa wasn't much bigger than Ruenroeng, and it's not like he has the frame to put on much weight without drawbacks. At the moment I'd guess he'd be an average-sized BW in boxing. At his smallest, Floyd was a big SFW more than 15 years ago. Assuming Floyd did any legitimate preparation for a kickboxing bout, he likely wouldn't have much issue walking Nasukawa down and giving him a beating. I still highly doubt we're going to see a kickboxing bout, though.

I think this is one for the ages. I think Tenshin is going to do this. I won't be surprised if he KO's mayweather if they allow any type of kicks. I also think he is moving at a speed beyond anything Mayweather has ever faced. This kid is unreal.

WIth all due respect. Do you have braindamage? Floyd is not going to allow ANYTHING resembling an MMA glove or a shin anywhere fucking near him. This is boxing rules or NOT happening, mark my words.

Kicks or no kicks, Mayweather still wins

With absolutely zero respect... HAHHAHAHHAhhahahahHAHAhahahahAHAHAHha

Floyd would in a wheelchair for life if there where kicks allowed in this fight.

Floyd would in a wheelchair for life if there where kicks allowed in this fight.
Floyd wins regardless.
Fights already been cancelled anyway.

i can't see floyd ever agreeing to kicks in the first place. we're not talking about the bravest guy here, he's a guy who took his only real knockdown because his hand hurt, he's not going to do any mma or kicking. The boxers that do are often knuckleheads like Toney who are too hardheaded to learn even the most basic shit to protect themselves or old guys like mercer who just need the money.

I think this is one for the ages. I think Tenshin is going to do this. I won't be surprised if he KO's mayweather if they allow any type of kicks. I also think he is moving at a speed beyond anything Mayweather has ever faced. This kid is unreal.

Fifhts off

Lol at these sbort lived threads. 3 days is a long ass time. Lol

Moving at a speed beyond anything Mayweather has ever faced yet?

Somnambulant posting is real people!

The fight isn't happening. Not sure it was ever really on (publicity for them?). Floyd essentially said that they wanted a real fight and not an exhibition which is what he was under the impression it was going to be (3 round exhibition).

Moving at a speed beyond anything Mayweather has ever faced yet?

Somnambulant posting is real people!

Had to look up Somnambulant. I take that as a compliment compared to what many post supposedly fully awake and aware.

Had to look up Somnambulant. I take that as a compliment compared to what many post supposedly fully awake and aware.

I like the way you think.

Well, aside from the Floyd/facing speed comment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back