Betting Odds: Rothwell At +160, Werdum At -185

CorpseApathy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anyone else feel this is a bit close? Rothwell racked up some good wins leading up to his loss against JDS, but Wedum is, well, Werdum.

Mismatch. Werdum is better everywhere unless he pulls something stupid again.

I have never been a great believer in Rothwell and consequently, he has surprised me a few times. Kudos to him.

Werdum is the favourite, obviously, but I think Ben has proven he's not a pushover for anybody. If you can get past the fact that he's a big, goofy-looking chubby guy, you realize that he's a tough dude with some skills.

GlitteringZealousLaughingthrush.gif

Rothwell is going to be creamed

the rothwell who fought jds beats the werdum that fought stipe.

the rothwell who fought jds loses to the werdum that fought cain, browne and roy.

Folks from Wisconsin are weird (and white) as fuck.

- So, for their insolence, God decreed that neither Loki nor Bartleby would ever be allowed back into paradise.
- Were they sent to hell?
- Worse...Wisconsin.

I think Rothwell can beat him if he uses a lot of footwork and avoids the ground. He's very strong in the clinch but Werdum is better there, he should avoid that too. But if Rothwell can get him to engage at striking distance he can do some quality work, I don't think Werdum has the boxing that JDS does to make him pay for his awkward style and squared stance.

- So, for their insolence, God decreed that neither Loki nor Bartleby would ever be allowed back into paradise.
- Were they sent to hell?
- Worse...Wisconsin.

Hey now....The State of Wisconsin is beautiful in the summer. Great to visit if you're into camping and fishing. The only problem with Wisconsin, is the Wisconsinites. They're a weird,white,and secretive folk.

Back