Betting In Ontario For UFC/MMA had become unbearable

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
When it comes to this garbage of a sports betting legalization, betting for MMA/UFC in Ontario had become quite unbearable.

When it comes to betting i had being usual on fanduel.
Even if you do win some decent payout, the payout for certain wins and sports isnt that huge compared to before the sports betting legalization.

When it comes to UFC events like a normal UFC Fight Night Event? it seems that FD isnt bothering with it to much anymore.

Unless its a bigger pay per view fight card.
Than you would see quite a lot of fighters and odds to bet on.

Even for the Prelims i had seen less yesterday.
upload_2023-5-20_18-0-9.png

Offshore is king and has been king for decades.

BetOnline is the best of them, but there are many other good-quality offshores available depending on your demands.

The burdensome regulations of the Ontario government are the major reason for your difficulties.

As with most areas of economic life, government involvement has only screwed things up.

I don’t even live in ontario but ever since I got starlink sports interaction seems to think I live there, I have to use data so I can log in to the normal website lol. Super dumb rules in ontario

I don’t even live in ontario but ever since I got starlink sports interaction seems to think I live there, I have to use data so I can log in to the normal website lol. Super dumb rules in ontario
At least its cool to see Coolbet got a much better deal in one of American states than in Ontario and still is in Canada's offshore's betting.

Well that cant be good look for Doug's ford sports legalization.

When a sports betting site like Coolbet leaves the province just after one year and they found already a much better deal.
Ouch.

Why wouldn’t you use bet365

Has every prelim every card - more then enough props aswell

And it has early Cashout features

super useful and easy ….. no bull shit Cashout options like BetOnline and no need for converting and using crypto’s

I don't understand this thread but I use The Score Bet app for my MMA betting. Has all the fights and multiple organizations.

Offshore is king and has been king for decades.

BetOnline is the best of them, but there are many other good-quality offshores available depending on your demands.

The burdensome regulations of the Ontario government are the major reason for your difficulties.

As with most areas of economic life, government involvement has only screwed things up.
Ontario government would be far more efficient if it just asked the offshore books for bribes and called it a day.

Back