Bethe shadowboxing

I can say with 100% certainty that hers and my skill level are about the same.

Last edited:
If Holly Holm loses to Bethe or gets outstruck by her, she needs to retire for good and might as well go into Adult film because that would be embarrassing.

There is nothing wrong with women doing Adult film, it has been respectable for a long time.

She looks like she's stuck in sand normally. No need to post a video literally stuck in sand...

lmao... is she fighting struve next?

If Holly Holm loses to Bethe or gets outstruck by her, she needs to retire for good and might as well go into Adult film because that would be embarrassing.
Why can't she do that regardless?

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F08%2F02%2Fronda%2Bko%2Bgif.gif

Face down, ass up!

Not sure what is more embarassing - her striking or that some people are actually fans of this WMMA bullshit?

You laugh at her now but those are the skills that took her to the top.

Bethe Correia is a dangerous striker and ko artist - Kenny

Good thing she has a mouth watering ass and legs.

Hard to believe that she didn't come from a professional boxing background Joe!!!!

Those jabs in like over 45 degree angle

<{fry}>

Then the 1/4 spinning elbow.

<JagsKiddingMe><{walkerwhut}>{<doc}

{<jordan}

I'm glad she didn't do a vertical jump in the end. That would've been too much and I don't think I would've survived that.

That back elbow is for the referee, trying to stop the fight, but Bethe puts him out cold so she could continue the unmerciful beatdown on her opponent.

Whats crazy is shes yet to be outstruck in the ufc except by of course ronda

She outboxed pennington, eye, bazler, the milf chick & kedsie

Im pretty sure holm will outstrike her but holm has holes & can be countered with left hooks & bethe has a good left hook

Im pretty sure holm will outstrike her but holm has holes & can be countered with left hooks & bethe has a good left hook

Unfortunately you're right and in addition Bethe is a more accurate puncher than Holly Holm. It's a sad reflection on the quality of striking in wmma.

Back