Bethe Correia interested in future boxing matches, seeks to showcase her skill against Holly Holm

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I have a preference for boxing,” Correia said. “I always felt during my training sessions that I am capable of facing any boxer. Participating in a boxing match someday is one of my goals. I think I can win against any boxer. I think I can beat even Holly in a boxing match.”

“She had losses in boxing and maybe she is just used to defeats,” Correia said. “She always tries to get herself together after a loss. There are people, like Ronda, that get so shaken up they even think of retiring. I do not like to lose. That is why I don’t think about my defeats. I just think about winning. And Holly, for sure, is not mentally unstable anymore.

“Everyone has their gaps. If you analyze my game, you will find gaps. If you analyze Holly’s game, you will also find gaps. She has her qualities on the stand-up game, but she makes some mistakes too. I am always studying and looking for the gaps on my opponents’ games.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/bethe-correia/bethe-correia-can-beat-holly-holm-boxing-match/

lmao

The gal that got face-planted trading hands with Ronda Slopsy

rousey-gif.gif

1gvllv.gif

There s something completely unstable about this gal between the ears..

At least she's not lacking confidence.

Eating that terror right from Ronda made her a bit crazy

MMA fighters need to stop with their boxing fascination.

JDS, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, Conor and many more have talked about going into Boxing. LMAO. I think even Ronda did as well ? The whole boxing magazine cover thing.

{<jordan}

EDIT: shit that's right, little artem lobov claims he would k.o Amir Khan. LMAO

Last edited:
She lost boxing with rousey of all people and thinks she is going to do well against real boxers? Good luck with that.

Bringing that explosive athleticism to the squared circle.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

She would have zero fans and attention if she was totally sane. I could say the same for a lot of WMMA fighters.
I just get this sinking feeling that when she looks in the mirror, she sees Angelina jolie and Naomi watts staring back at her...
#oh boy

if theres one thing i dislike about conor, it's what he's done to all these other fighters.

She and Dillon Danis are the best heels in the game atm. I'd never get bored of seeing them lose.

She talks a good game. Probably the main reason why she is still around. Got nothing against her and all the other stars wishing to try their luck in Boxing no matter how successful they might be there. It is the UFC's job to keep them around at the end of the day by offering them better incentives.
To me it looks like another negotiation playe in the battle to get more money from the UFC- though I doubt it will be as successful for Bethe as it would be for Conor.

I hope Bethe KO's Holly just cause that would be the funniest shit ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back