Bet for ownership of the John Wick name on Sherdog. UFC 214 Jones vs DC.

John Wick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That fugazi @JohnWick has been impersonating me for way too long. He called me out and has agreed to bet on ownership of the name on Sherdog. I'm just making this thread to confirm the bet.

UFC 214: Jones vs DC

p02WRZC.gif

I, @John Wick, aka Conor's #1 hater, got Jon Jones

20150103114620_5D3_4161.JPG

My clone @JohnWick has DC

20150523113011_5d3_5088_0.jpg

@JohnWick like this post to confirm that you're in.

Let's get it on

giphy.gif

At least he has an appropriate avatar you nuthugger.

John Wick's signature said:
Thank you @Son Peyote for showing me the light!!! @Son Peyote is a TRUE scholar and gentleman!!! Everything I post should be pointed out and laughed at! I am a blithering idiot! Half a half wit! The dimmest of dimwits! The dullest of dullards! But the SHINING LIGHT of Sherdog @Son Peyote has helped me wash my dirty face and open my eyes at last! My former salty self spent long dark days hating on true greatness... I was blind but now I can see. As comeuppance for my piss poor anti conor cuck club shtick... I VOLUNTARILY open up my throat to slurp and fellate the greatest fighter in the existence of MMA history - Conor McGregor. I will work as long & hard as it takes!!! Hopefully I can erase my past and dissolve the bitterness deeply rooted in my bum soul. I walk this road to perdition as an example to all of you. MEND YOUR WAYS!!! Do not seek false prophets!!!! Bless you @Son Peyote !! Bless you Sherdog!! And may CONOR BLESS US ALL!!!

<mma4>

He joined this site before you so technically you are his clone.

200.webp
This as become complicated the other John Wick is a Conor denier which always gets props from me, but he's supporting DC and that's not cool.

You a Connie Club supporter that sh!t ain't right, but you calling for Jones and that's all good with me. Do I back the Connie and throw away my beliefs or back the anti Conor who's supporting the Default Champ= DC?

im here to bet on the real TomTom

the loser should be known as johnwack...

I side with the john wick who picked DC. Only casuals like bones because of his record, people who know who he is as a person wouldn't root for him.

Wait. There are two John Wicks on Sherdog... Didn't even know there was one. ;)

I side with the john wick who picked DC. Only casuals like bones because of his record, people who know who he is as a person wouldn't root for him.

Because being a good person wins you fights
<36>

Because being a good person wins you fights
<36>

Spoken like a mayweather fan. Mayweather and bones are in the same boat, amazing fighters but terrible human beings. People only root for them because they're good, where as I root against them because I don't want a POS to succeed.

Spoken like a mayweather fan. Mayweather and bones are in the same boat, amazing fighters but terrible human beings. People only root for them because they're good, where as I root against them because I don't want a POS to succeed.

Lol wth now we are talking about boxing??

I cant stand such a fabolous hoodrat who carries a mil around in a school bag like he fell out the back of a shortbus...shawty!

Nah i actually dont root for Mayweather so i got you there haha

Back