Best Young Prospects in MMA

I really think DHC will become a champ. Barring a career ending injury.

I think he has a bright future. But, has to win from now on. Because 26 isn't exactly young, imo.

But, he learned a great deal about himself in his last fight. Properly applying lessons learnt from a loss can be a turning point for a fighter.

Looking forward to his next fight. I hope it's soon.

Curtis Blaydes 26 and Devin Clark 27, both juco national champs, the youngest Americans in their divisions. Three and two win win streaks, respectively, in weak divisions. Also like the Reyes pick, he's a beast.

Hard to predict any weights below 185, these guys are shoe-ins to be sitting at the top for the next 5-10 years

Deron Winn
Trains with DC and AKA as well as Koscheck and the Dethrone guys. Big time amateur wrestler and now 2-0 in pro MMA. Had a High School wrestling career that was as successful as anyone, picked up 2 titles in JUCO and All American in D II. And also has a bunch of medals in international competition. Total beast, perfect for MMA. I guarantee he eventually fights for a UFC title!!
DeronAndDC.jpg

If he values his career and his body parts, he should get as far from AKA as possible.

Mairbek Taisumov (28, on a 4 fight TKO-winstreak)

Mairbek%2BTaisumov%2BDrops%2Band%2BFinishes%2BMarcin%2BBandel%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B53%2BStockholm.gif

Taisumov looks like such a beast, freakish strength and athleticism. But his visa issues have really held his career back. I feel like he will eventually end up in ACB or EFN unfortunately.

CM Punk. Did you see the power in his hands with that first haymaker... Plus he is just learning the game. ;)

I'm taking prospect to mean someone that is relatively young, on the rise and not currently a top contender or champ. UFC and Bellator only. These are just some of the guys that have stood out for me.

Flyweights: Naoiki Inoue, Brandon Moreno, Magomed Bibulatov
Bantamweight: Tom Dusquesnoy, James Gallagher
Featherweight: Zabit Magomedsharipov, Mirsad Bektic, Gavin Tucker, Aaron Pico, Jason Knight
Lightweight: Islam Makhachev, David Teymur, A.J McKee
Welterweight: Logan Storley,
Middleweight: Ed Ruth, Paulo Borrachinha
Light Heavyweight: Tyson Pedro,
Heavyweight: Tyrell Fortune,

Back