Best Women's Combat Sport athlete

kammfreudenstei

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After the Ronda fight, heard a lot of buzz about Holly being GOAT of combat, being a multi-sport champ. Was curious why no talk of Joanna as well, her being a multi time muay thai world champ if I'm not mistaken. Either way, is this still true? If not, is anyone else knocking on the door? Surprised the talk died down so sharply, are we holding our breath for the Ronda rematch?

JJ's last fight was rather underwhelming. Domination but no finish. Holly then got the finish so she is the flavor. If she loses to Tate she will be a can and Ronda was never that good. If JJ finishes her next fight she will be the GOAT.

I'm holding my breath on the GOAT debate, male or female - its a load of shite

i wish theyd push Joanna harder,shes great

Holly was the first person to win a world title in boxing & MMA, boxing is viewed as a more pure combat sport than Muay Thai due to the sports rich history.

Holly was the first person to win a world title in boxing & MMA, boxing is viewed as a more pure combat sport than Muay Thai due to the sports rich history.
Muay Thai looks and feels much more like combat though.

Idk about you but I feel Joanna would do real well in boxing. She has one of of the best jabs in MMA IMO

Cyborg has always been the GOAT.
cyborg.png

That's your opinion, boxing is a much more known sport worldwide than Muay Thai.
So Soccer is the ultimate combat sport because its the most known?

Dude. Muay Thai is far less sporty, far more voilent.

It isn't opinion, it is factually more like combat...

That said, the athletes in boxing >>> the athletes in muay Thai...

JJ is phenomenal to watch, one of the few women in WMMA with serious skills.

So Soccer is the ultimate combat sport because its the most known?

Dude. Muay Thai is far less sporty, far more voilent.

It isn't opinion, it is factually more like combat...

That said, the athletes in boxing >>> the athletes in muay Thai...
That doesn't make any sense, soccer is in no way a combat sport? Getting punched in the face is as combat based sport as you can get it doesn't matter if it's boxing or Muay Thai, the depth of talent in boxing is also far bigger than Muay Thai. You're right about the athletes part though, boxing schools Muay Thai in terms of actual athletes.

Neither, there's two Japanese girls wrestlers that legit own wrestling.

What's the problem here? If you haven't got anything relevant to say don't post snarky comments looking for a few likes from the sherbros.

Since you failed to answer my question I'm going to assume "NO", yes?

Back