Best unused entrance song

"Best" hard to say :)...too many.

Here are a few I enjoy, from (somewhat) lesser-known bands:

Last edited:
If we're talking metallica then seek and destroy, creeping death and to whom the bell tolls are great choices too

We can fight that clown together. Everyone knows it's ride the lightning.

Black album is so over rated. The more time goes by the more I think the black album kinda sucks. I think I like load better at this point. There's only like 4 good songs on the black album.

I hate enter sandman I never want to hear it again in my life and if that's your favorite song I'm betting we won't get along. Fuck the black album.
I think I would slightly favor Master of Puppets. Sanitarium is my favorite Mettalica song I think. Mid 1980s is the best era, back when they played fast aggressive heavier hitting songs.

But I agree with your criticism of Black album. So many fucking slow songs. Meh.

Can't believe no one put this ... by far the most energy + best lyrics for an MMA Fight ... must be listened to FULL BLAST 😈

Ride the lightning.

Fight me.
For Whom The Bell Tolls would be absolutely my pick for a walk-out song.

As a sidebar - had a music class as a freshman in high-school. Most of the class were a bunch of degenerates, so we ignored all instruction and just played music and fucked around all period. In amongst the CDs the class had, they randomly possessed Ride the Lighting and Kill Em All. So that's what we listened to every class for a semester. Was awesome.

"I feel like a prisoner trapped inside this broken world"

Last edited:
Kennedy used Rooster but AiC is criminally underused

Great energy and intro. The opening riff always sounded like a train coming down the tracks to me. Perfect for a walkout

My favorite Alice song. Takes about a minute to get going but I could see it hyping the crowd.

Finally, what I've always said my walkout would be. Pure rock and roll energy

I'd love to see anybody use GnR that wasn't Welcome to The Jungle or Paradise City, period.

I was gonna say Nighttrain. It has total champ energy

This would be the shit too

Or Civil War, if it wasn't so drawn out

We can fight that clown together. Everyone knows it's ride the lightning.

Black album is so over rated. The more time goes by the more I think the black album kinda sucks. I think I like load better at this point. There's only like 4 good songs on the black album.

I hate enter sandman I never want to hear it again in my life and if that's your favorite song I'm betting we won't get along. Fuck the black album.
No Cliff, no Metallica.

Back