Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

ogl9ud.jpg

What happen dana?? I thought chyall was friends

Post your fave!

Last edited:
This was a good one,
The only thing that put a grey cloud over it for me was jakes fight with Kampmann

But the promo was excellent,
I always preferred the Gsp Hendricks one though with the 'perfect circle' song in the background, was fitting at the time because johnny was knocking everyone across the cage like he had magic powers

Nick the face did one for the Strikeforce HW Grand Prix. ... Im not sure which one of his accounts it was on, but I can no longer find it. But that was one of my all time favorite promos!!!

GSP always got the cool promos

Shit, I forgot how big GSP was and how much of a huge fight atmosphere it was when he fought. Liddell, GSP, Anderson Silva, Lesnar, Rousey and McGregor. Their fights were always the biggest events. Miss those days!

Hopefully McGregor comes back, but if not... it's really hard to imagine who is the next big UFC superstar.

Nick the face did one for the Strikeforce HW Grand Prix. ... Im not sure which one of his accounts it was on, but I can no longer find it. But that was one of my all time favorite promos!!!
If you can find it, id love to see it

Post some of your fave, good promos are good preworkout!

Last edited:
Shit, I forgot how big GSP was and how much of a huge fight atmosphere it was when he fought. Liddell, GSP, Anderson Silva, Lesnar, Rousey and McGregor. Their fights were always the biggest events. Miss those days!

Hopefully McGregor comes back, but if not... it's really hard to imagine who is the next big UFC superstar.
I never liked george all that much but his event are huge, tons of chick watching and have a very meaningful feel around it, maybe its a high professional atmosphere he always bring.

I like mac but his recent shit have been annoying and cringy af! His build up to the first Aldo/mendes fight was amazing, then the dude finally have enough money to afford coke and its all lame loud cringe show eversince.

reported for using "chyall"

I never liked george all that much but his event are huge, tons of chick watching and have a very meaningful feel around it, maybe its a high professional atmosphere he always bring.

I like mac but his recent shit have been annoying and cringy af! His build up to the first Aldo/mendes fight was amazing, then the dude finally have enough money to afford coke and its all lame loud cringe show eversince.

Yeah, the GSP fights were mostly the most boring title fights ever, but they were huge meaningful events in term of the sport.

As for McGregor, I'm still a big fan. The Diaz fights were great and so was the Alvarez. All the press conferences were still pretty entertaining. I have almost zero interest in the Mayweather fight, but I was very interested in the press tour and they delivered in the first two stops until they ran out of material.

Yeah, the GSP fights were mostly the most boring title fights ever, but they were huge meaningful events in term of the sport.

As for McGregor, I'm still a big fan. The Diaz fights were great and so was the Alvarez. All the press conferences were still pretty entertaining. I have almost zero interest in the Mayweather fight, but I was very interested in the press tour and they delivered in the first two stops until they ran out of material.
Agreeable

I personaly like mcg more than george but i like georges pro conductivity, still a massive draw too.

Mcgs fight are infinitely more entertaining, however i find his press conference becoming repeatitive and cringy.

Back