Best small scale gym in the states?

dudeguyman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK so I think for the majority of people the consensus is that Jackson wink has got it all. But their website says that the head coaches are busy with the pros, fair enough. What are the MMA gyms that have produced multiple pro fighters, but are still on the smaller more personal side. Does that even exist? Remember I only want places in the states. Thx

image.jpg

I dunno about pros, but for ammy the gyms I know that are good are

revolution dojo (Texas),
the cellar (MN, but a poster here said there's a pecking order so I'm not sure)
Millennium (cali. kinda big)

Alucard academy

Genesis Training Center in Denver has Trevor Wittman teaching many of the classes and Neil Melanson just came to be the grappling coach. MMA Lab in Phoenix has John Crouch who I believe still teaches amateurs. Kings MMA, you can go to a noon kickboxing class and Rafael Cordeiro might well be teaching with people like RDA in class with you.

Genesis Training Center in Denver has Trevor Wittman teaching many of the classes and Neil Melanson just came to be the grappling coach. MMA Lab in Phoenix has John Crouch who I believe still teaches amateurs. Kings MMA, you can go to a noon kickboxing class and Rafael Cordeiro might well be teaching with people like RDA in class with you.
Thx

RABJJ is large in the sense that it has a lot of affiliates, but the headquarters itself is not big at all, and that's where Edgar, Barboza, Alvarez, etc., train.

Back