@Steel
Reaction score
Sorry if repost...

Mr. Burns: "Simpson, I want you to give this woman the best night of her life!"

Homer: "Marge, we're getting drive-through and we're doing it twice"

Homer- "What do have to to wash that awful taste out of my mouth?"

Klav Kalash vendor- "Only mountain dew and crab juice"

Homer- "UGH! BLEH! I'll have a crab juice"

Damn I shouldn't have drank all that crab juice!!

Every time someone offers me a Mountain Dew, I have to resist the urge to say "Nah I'll have the crab juice instead"

my sister my sister episode where lisa babysits Bart, he dislocated his shoulder and she takes him to Dr. Nick. See's all the sick people sitting down....

Except for Mr Smithers. Who is crouching above the bench. They ask to cut in front of him and he says "sorry this is actually pretty serious"

Not too funny until you realize holy shit he's got something stuck up his ass and he can't sit down because of it. That's why he's standing and everyone else is sitting.

Ohh wow dude, nice catch

Simpson+666.jpg

It's amazing what they sneak in there... :D:eek:

ALL OF THEM!!!

Simpsons is the best show ever. I didn't read the last thread, but this is something that made me guffaw when I finally got it, took me ten years, but damn was it funny when I finally did.

Marge Simpson: C'mon Homer. You'll like Japan. You liked "Rashomon".
Homer Simpson: That's not how I remember it.

Mr. Simpson, this is the most blatant case of fraudulent advertising since my suit against the film "The Never-Ending Story"

Last edited:
The Twins:
T#1 I'm so hungry I could eat a horse.
T#2 I'm so hungry I could eat at Arbys!
Bart: lets not get carry away!

As best as I could remember.

Simpson+666.jpg

It's amazing what they sneak in there... :D:eek:

Wow . . . Never saw that one before. Hilarious! The show is sooo amazing.

Like I said in the OP from the first thread. I had seen the episode a few times prior but didn't get "the joke" until like the 3rd time.

Jokes within jokes left right and centre.

Lol I remember "loudener" cracked me up way back when I first saw that episode

"uh so... do you like.. stuff" is my go to line with ladies. ralph was brilliant

tumblr_lnf2k1UgQx1qej9hmo1_500.jpg

One dude on here has "SNES Chamlers" as his username

Greatest username I've ever seen

Ohh wow dude, nice catch

that episode reminds me:
Air Force Officer: We got a report that a Lisa Simpson spotted a UFO.
Lisa: I didn't see any UFO!
Air Force Officer: That's right, miss. You didn't.

[YT]xIpLd0WQKCY[/YT]

Hahahah . . . Love it! Also one of the top 5 episodes for me.

Love a couple of other parts from that episode:

Homer surprises Marge with gun that he bought. He gets her to close her eyes, then, with barrel pointed straight into her face, he says, "Okay, you can open your eyes now!"

I laugh so hard at that part every time.

And then later Homer hides the gun in the vegetable crisper of the fridge. Bart finds it and next thing you know Milhouse has an apple in his mouth and Bart says:

"I'm William Tell!" as he lines up to shoot the apple out of Milhouse's mouth.

Milhouse yells "Jinx!"

haha, omg so funny. Hysterical episode.

that's what i call my nephew sometimes (name's joey). no one ever gets it tho :icon_neut

I love that clip haha . . . Being a Joe myself I sometimes use that JoeyJoeJoeShabadoo line in referring to myself . . . Like you say, not everyone gets it unfortunately!

In the teacher's strike episode Skinner makes an announcement over the PA system "This is an emergency broadcast. All is well in the school."

In another episode he blames Lisa for something so he says "Let's call her Lisa S. No, L Simpson."

Back