Best Sherdog Usernames

jokwonpissed_zps1abb61a3.gif
tumblr_lkg11ikypc1qdexbb.gif

At first I was like,
<mma3>
Then
{<hngg}

You are playing with the wrath of the great one my friend.

@Guernica , forgive him, for they do not know Sherdog.

#GUERNICAbless
But then I realized that there is no way a purple belt member on my DAMN forum doesn't know who GOAT GUERNICA is. Then I was like
<18>

Good one @Slippery Kantus, well done. Teh GOAT has a sense of humor...but tread lightly. My generosity only goes so far....
<35>

#
GUERNICAbless

At first I was like,
<mma3>
Then
{<hngg}

But then I realized that there is no way a purple belt member on my DAMN forum doesn't know who GOAT GUERNICA is. Then I was like
<18>

Good one @Slippery Kantus, well done. Teh GOAT has a sense of humor...but tread lightly. My generosity only goes so far....
<35>

#
GUERNICAbless

Once again, the great one shows mercy and sets an example on how the greatest of posters should act.

Pure class.

Once in a lifetime poster.

#GUERNICAbless.

{<redford}

Spinning fap kick & Fedorgasm

Mine is awesome.

Also I thought "Senior Dos Santos" was a clever one but I don't know if that account exists anymore.

I'm sure there are more that I can't think of

Once again, the great one shows mercy and sets an example on how the greatest of posters should act.

Pure class.

Once in a lifetime poster.

#GUERNICAbless.

{<redford}
<7><{jojo}><{jojo}>

You are a true gentleman and a scholar! GUERNICA has high hopes for you my friend!

#GUERNICAbless

I think nofatchicks and smellmyfarts are up there. Then again I'm a simpleton so some guy could probably sign up tomorrow with the name ButtToots and I'd laugh like Peter Griffin.

Back