Best Non-ufc knockouts thread

The_Real_Kuso

The Cali Soyboy
Banned
Reaction score
Made one for the ufc a little while back, thought I'd make one for other promotions
I'm working on compiling a list of the best MMA knockouts I can find so any knock out is good, as long as they're fucking out cold.
Here's the list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LopMAQQ4yNilmntYLC2xilkaX9ct8b1-wJBtOYpt1HY/edit?usp=sharing
I'd prefer if you included knockouts not on here but I understand going through an insanely long list to find whatever ones I personally did not include might be tedious so I get that part.
If you're gonna post a gif make sure you include the name of the fight, I'd prefer links to the fights with the time codes included.
And that's pretty much all the things I got, as long as its MMA and its a nice cold knockout (and not in the ufc) its fair game!
I'll start us off: (knockouts in the list its Paul Daley vs. Romario Manoel)

Made one for the ufc a little while back, thought I'd make one for other promotions
I'm working on compiling a list of the best MMA knockouts I can find so any knock out is good, as long as they're fucking out cold.
Here's the list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LopMAQQ4yNilmntYLC2xilkaX9ct8b1-wJBtOYpt1HY/edit?usp=sharing
I'd prefer if you included knockouts not on here but I understand going through an insanely long list to find whatever ones I personally did not include might be tedious so I get that part.
If you're gonna post a gif make sure you include the name of the fight, I'd prefer links to the fights with the time codes included.
And that's pretty much all the things I got, as long as its MMA and its a nice cold knockout (and not in the ufc) its fair game!
I'll start us off: (knockouts in the list its Paul Daley vs. Romario Manoel)

Can you actually see who is viewing your list?
I mean their google accounts? Just curious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back