Best/Most Unique UFC Event Posters

ufcfan1986

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Because the UFC 225 poster just released looks generic I thought of this.

Not too many come to mind. They almost always seem to be fighters facing off or standing around. With some reoccurring backgrounds to distinguish it from recent posters (bright lights, fans, the color grey, etc.)

Some that stand apart is that one designed to look like a comic book (I think it was for one of the Hendricks/Lawler fights) and the Anderson/Diaz poster. Also, I thought the Velasquez/Cigano III poster was kind of cool with them fighting through the III. Also, I remember the UFC 200 poster tried to be different with closeups of Fighters faces then their quotes being written on them, but then fighters kept getting changed so the poster did too.

Because the UFC 225 poster just released looks generic I thought of this.

Not too many come to mind. They almost always seem to be fighters facing off or standing around. With some reoccurring backgrounds to distinguish it from recent posters (bright lights, fans, the color grey, etc.)

Some that stand apart is that one designed to look like a comic book (I think it was for one of the Hendricks/Lawler fights) and the Anderson/Diaz poster. Also, I thought the Velasquez/Cigano III poster was kind of cool with them fighting through the III. Also, I remember the UFC 200 poster tried to be different with closeups of Fighters faces then their quotes being written on them, but then fighters kept getting changed so the poster did too.

2eec6eq.jpg

Hunt Nelson was epic.. if someone could post it. On my phone.

Also, UFC 189 was awesome.. wouldve been more awesome if it was Aldo, since all 4 flags in the background wouldve been different.

Good call on this one. I remember thinking that looked cool too with the lines around the guys. Kind of like a monster movie or something. Shame Lewis cried after he lost and said he’d retire. Then didn’t.

May need more birds

2e4kins.jpg
Funniest thing about that thread was that the original poster really wasn't that bad and you can tell OP put a lot of work into it. It just had like one or two birds in it and people latched onto it and it turned into a feeding frenzy.

Back