best mma gym in northeast philadelphia

redx2099

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
whats the best mma gym in northeast philadelphia??
the ones i know about are
semper fi mma
balance studio
amerikick
sitan gym(mostly striking)
rocco

Dudes who hang out at the mini-park at Cottman and Frankford look pretty tough. I don't think they wear gis, though, just wife-beaters.

whats the best mma gym in northeast philadelphia??
the ones i know about are
semper fi mma
balance studio
amerikick
sitan gym(mostly striking)
rocco

You left out Martinez bjj at 3511 cottman ave. ill vouch for them being probably the best in the northeast for mma. Prices are great and definitely one of the toughest gyms I go to.

How are you liking it there?

I'm not there man. I can't afford to train right now till I get insurance. I live pretty damn close to Martinez though.

Even then, I think I'll end up with Balance, because they offer BJJ everyday.

In northeast I'd go with Martinez BJJ or Daniel Gracie's school, either one is good for MMA and has a good association of schools to work with

so how much is martinez bjj???

and i guess it's martinez vs northeast philly balance studio so which should i go with.

BJJ United is worth the drive. They have the toughest guys out there.

so how much is martinez bjj???

and i guess it's martinez vs northeast philly balance studio so which should i go with.

Both have qualified instructors. Martinez may offer more classes since balance northeast is run out of amerikick so they share the space but it depends on what you want and what you want to pay. I don't know prices for either, you'll have to find that out.

so does anyone kno the prices for martinez bjj? and is it the best mma gym in northeast philadelphia?

so im guessing that the balance in northeast philly isnt that gud compared to the other one that i think is in the city??

so martinez bjj>balance

Bumping. never got around to joining due to injuries from an accident, but I'm curious on what the best gyms are now, in 2017.

Back