Best Judo Fighter with best bjj game?

he's just a black belt, I'm talking about higher level of Judokas, even higher than the I think 4th degree black belt DHK, higher level of Judokas, at least or in the ball park of Fedor
How high are you

I don't think he's good in Judo enough to be considered, isn't he just regular black belt in Judo?
Dave Camarillo represented our country in international competitions. I don't think that's just a regular black belt .. if there is such a thing.

q1Av1eS.gif
Bro.

Fedor and it's not even close... if you count sambo as judo
Doesn't matter if you count it or not... Fedor is also a top level judoka.

Who else worth mentioning that is dan un Judo?.. Yushin, Sexyama, Gerard, Lombard... There are more I can't think of at the moment...

Shinya Aoki

Jacare is a BB in both but he's more a BJJ guy

khabib is a black belt in judo and it shows.

he's a wrestler as his base

I thought his dad taught him both as a child, but it was judo that khabib excelled at. I forget where I read that, though.

Idk if this accurately answers the question, but Akiyama's armbar finish of Melvin Manhoef has always impressed me.

I thought his dad taught him both as a child, but it was judo that khabib excelled at. I forget where I read that, though.
I'm almost completely certain he started with wrestling and his style now is very wrestling heavy.

Back