BEST IDEA EVER: brock vs jones in WWE match

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
lmaooo theyre both suspended so why not ?? lol

btw they keep mentioning jones vs brock on raw..

make it happen baby. wrestle mania! the biggest ppv of alll time!

LESNAR VS JONES!

In all seriousness a very good idea.

I don't see JBJ with many other options right now and he would make a perfect heel character in WWE... "the bad boy cage fighter banished for being... bad"

Plus current UFC main events hold about as much credibility as WWE fights anyway, so he's not missing much.

Lesnar kills him. Jones doesn't have enough of aesthetic appeal that wins in UFC

Lesnar kills him. Jones doesn't have enough of aesthetic appeal that wins in UFC
jones can sell the image the. perfect bad boy heel comin in against the beast in carnatae BARRRRRRRRRRACK LAAAAAAAAAAAASNAR!

I bet you are the first one to think of it, too!

jones can sell the image the. perfect bad boy heel comin in against the beast in carnatae BARRRRRRRRRRACK LAAAAAAAAAAAASNAR!
Maybe his finisher would be injecting himself with a steroid cryringe to Hulk up and run wild on his opponents

He should wrestle big boss man, that way it looks real.

Well I dunno man if he has free reign over those roids he'll look jacked as fuck.

He'll be Dwayne Johnson level before you know it.

Not to mention all the disco sherbert he can shove up his nose, he'll be intense like a motherfucker.

Possible finishing moves for Jones:

The Car Crash!
The Positive Punisher!
The Richard Pill!
The Snow Blower!
The White Out!

Etc.

Fuck that! Jones can't act and play a character very well.

jones under contract and not allowed to compete in other fighting organizations

If jones decided to own it like josh barnett or chael did he could probably pull it off

Jones' finisher would be the limp dick elbow

Back