Best chins ever.

I would say Yoel Romero but most non training sherdogs will bring up the Kennedy and Feijao fights.

Against Feijao he ate immense amount of flush power shots and still didn't lose consciousness. Against Kennedy he too ate massive uppercuts and kept standing.

If we see Hunt having a granite chin despite being finished by Manhoef and Overeem, then Yoel is up there too.

Gastelum has a good chin too.

Anderson has to be up there, dude is like 45 and still tooks bombs from Brunson. Also Pettis has a very underated chin, so does Rampage.

Miocic and Ngannou

Chris Lytle (50 plus fights never been KO'd)
Oleg Taktarov
Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria
Dan Henderson
Enson Inoue

Chris Lytle (50 plus fights never been KO'd)
Oleg Taktarov
Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria
Dan Henderson
Enson Inoue

Heath Herring is one nobody ever mentions.

Was never knocked out cold in his entire career and he got mauled by some beasts.

Heath Herring is one nobody ever mentions.

Was never knocked out cold in his entire career and he got mauled by some beasts.

believe it or not i almost put him up there, Fedor hit him with a massive ground n pound and broke his cheekbone. he still fought.

believe it or not i almost put him up there, Fedor hit him with a massive ground n pound and broke his cheekbone. he still fought.

Ya, Aliakbari mauled him pretty bad in the Rizin GP when he was way past his prime too and he still kept going and actually came back.

Also, that shot Brock drilled him with that sent him rolling lol

It still amazes me that Hunt ate the kick like it was nothing. Anyone else would have been on a one way trip to Bolivia...
24zkr6c.jpg

53166_o.gif

Ate this one too...

Got up...

And lost a decision... (I think it was a split decision as well)

DC also recovered from one of those Anthony Johnson bombs. Jones was just too good.

No, I mean after Jones fight his chin is the same or declined?

•In no order•
Prime Big Nog
Prime Fedor
Prime Penn
Prime Hunt
Prime Hendo
Pre USADA JDS
Cain
Prime Anderson Silva
Jon jones
Edgar
Aldo (yes even with his losses to Conor and Max)
El Cucuy
Cruz
Faber
John Lineker

I mean I could go on, but just in these list of fighters I mentioned, their chins are legendary and have held up very well.
Pre Usada JDS??? Come on son Cain ruined JDS give the man his credit

Pre Usada JDS??? Come on son Cain ruined JDS give the man his credit
Lmao JDS took his best shots dude. 2nd fight went the full 5 rounds, then the 3rd was finished in the 5th after the slam. his chin was legendary, but sadly he's declined majorly.

Back