Best brand of toilet paper?

DHj8jP_XUAAU3A0.jpg

According to the 'stan nations of Asia it's this.

I prefer wipies or off brand TP that doesn't form cling-ons.

Please explain your logic. It’s thickness has nothing to do with absorption unless you’re a transsexual with a vagina. You use linear dimension to wipe your ass hole, you don’t wipe with the thickness do you, physics bro
You don't want the wiping layer to be so thin that it breaks and you get doo doo on your hands. Common sense bro. I think that's how norovirus and other diseases that shut down restaurants are spread.

Costco baby wipes and Charmin Sensitive with aloe, all you guys are walking around with dirty assholes and racing stripes, which is why no women will go down on you.<LucyBless>

You don't want the wiping layer to be so thin that it breaks and you get doo doo on your hands. Common sense bro. I think that's how norovirus and other diseases that shut down restaurants are spread.

I see, the way you worded it was wierd.
You were saying it’s thick so you don’t have to double up and fold ... but without saying that all.

I refuse to throw money away on toilet paper, so I only poop in the shower.

Sometimes I feel like a bath though, and that ends up being a problem.

Don't flush saniwipes because they don't dissolve in the sewer pipes. That's what they said on the news. Knowing is half the battle.

I've always like these coloured toilet rolls, too expensive for me tho'.
renova_orig.jpg

stop smearing shit all over your ass and install a bumgun at home. they are really cheap to setup and you will never feel cleaner and better.

bum_gun_tribute1.jpg

It baffles me how the Western world still use the uncivilized, unhygienic and disgusting toilet papers in 2017. How do people find it comfortable when it barely cleans your poops, leaves skid marks and piece of toilet papers stuck up your anus.

Southern European countries, Asia, the Middle East and most of the"third world" world use bidets/showerheads/gardening buckets which cleans the poos entirely and keeps you clean.

They should really start investing bidets or showerheads and install them in every homes.

Last edited:
I like Scott brand because I have a hairy crack and it doesn't stick around

Charmin ultra strong and dude wipes

Liked the soft charmin but that shit puts off a lot of dust my little half bath had white dust everywhere

I switched to using a toilet brush.

Back