Best and Worst UFC fights you've seen.

You see, this is why Fedor is the GOAT: he never had one boring fight, where as Andy, GSP and Jones all had some snorefests.
The Semmy fight was boring. The only interesting parts were the 10 or so seconds each round it was standing before Fedor took Schilt down.

Best: Maybe Shogun vs Machida 1, Shogun vs Hendo 1, Edgar vs Maynard 2 and 3
Worst: Holm vs that girl she fought a few weeks ago, Hunt vs Lewis

No one mentioned Arlovski vs Sylvia 2??

Also, plenty of awful fights between lightweight wrestlers with no striking skills that I've probably just erased from my mind.

Best: Lawler vs Macdonald II
Worst: Woodley vs Wonderboy II

I think the most high level example of actual MIXED martial arts Ive ever seen was
Mendes vs Aldo II or
Jones vs Gustaffson
But I have a few others I really enjoyed that stick out in my mind.
Guida vs Griffin
Thiago Tavares vs Griffin
Rampage vs Hendo
Karo vs Drew Fickett
Leben vs Terry Martin

worst fights?

Silva vs Leites
Silva vs Maia
Almeida vs Cote
Rumble vs Dan Hardy

Nick Denis v Roland Delorme. It really was a fantastic fight. I recommend looking it up.

Most boring fight i've no idea but most wmma fights. I remember being so incredibly bored during Walt Harris v Jared Rosholt.

Best: Maia vs McDonald, Silva vs Sonnen 1.

Worst: Too many to list...but...

mn2elh.gif

wow, watched this mess and forgot about it Thank you for bringing this nightmare back.

Best modern day fight is Cub Swanson vs. Doo Ho Choi or Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz 2

Worst modern day fight is Woodley vs. Wonderboy II.

Best:
Lawler/MacDonald 2
Giblert/Sanchez
Hendo/Shogun 1
Lawler/Condit
GSP/Condit
Conor/Diaz 1/2
Griffin/Bonnar
Hunt/Bigfoot 1
Barboza/Tony
Matt Browne/Lawler
Browne/Cowboy

Worst:
Woodley/Thompson 2
Rampage/Rashad
Rory/Ellenberger
Koscheck/Pierce
Mir/CC
Bader/Davis
Weidman/Maia
Davis/Evans
Rumble/Hardy
Maynard/Florian

Personally for me, the worst was Condit vs. Diaz. Obviously there have been worse fights, but that one was the most disappointing for me personally. That fight was can't miss action on paper but just didn't play out that way at all. I get why Condit fought the way he fought with a title shot on the line, but goddamn it, that fight had the potential to be an all-time great.

Back