Pearl Jam Ten
Guns N Roses Appetite for Destruction
Radiohead OK Computer
Miles Davis Kind of Blue
Dave Brubeck Time Out
Cannonball Adderley Something Else
John Coltrane Blue Train
Pink Floyd The Wall

5 singles. 9 tracks out of 12 receive regular airplay on any classic rock station. Biggest selling debut album of all time. Turns 30 next month and is aging like a fine wine

71zEM6EvR6L._SY355_.jpg
My favorite band of all time. This has the best collection of songs, but pink Floyd's wall edges them out thematically as a whole album

Justin Timberlake's Future Sex/Love Sounds was absolutely amazing
51wYkQqcY%2BL.jpg

As well as The 20/20 Experience
The_2020_experience_deluxe_cover.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-28_3-7-11.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-28_3-7-11.jpeg
    688.2 KB · Views: 0
  • upload_2017-6-28_3-11-6.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-28_3-11-6.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 1
This and it's not even close. Nobody has even attempted something so ambitious, let alone pulled it off

Not a very consistant album for me though even if it has some stunning high points like Comfortably Numb, I think Animals is actually the best Floyd concept album in terms of end to end quality, the last time Waters and Gilmour were really working together consistently having both the atmospheres of the earlier work and the edge/anger of the latter material.

animals-pink-floyd.jpg

Paul Simon - Graceland

Every track is great

Not a very consistant album for me though even if it has some stunning high points like Comfortably Numb, I think Animals is actually the best Floyd concept album in terms of end to end quality, the last time Waters and Gilmour were really working together consistently having both the atmospheres of the earlier work and the edge/anger of the latter material.

animals-pink-floyd.jpg

I was going to include both of these with my post about with the wall but didn't want to get too greedy great albums

Back