Berserk And The Band Of The Hawk

Launch Trailer. Out on PC and PS4 in NA, end of the week on PS4 EU.

I always thought anime stuff was dumb/gay as hell but Berserk was amazing, really enjoyed the series my buddy at work would bring the dvds when we worked nights together. really cool show/movie whatever

Im not a fan of Dynasty Warrior games, but i couldnt pass up on a new Berserk game. I bought a PS4, again, just to play this.

Side note: Fuck Sony for not including a digital optic input on their Slim models.

I got it on PC. Haven't played it yet and might not be able to put too much time into it yet but will post my opinion of it when I do

My friend bought this game for me on Steam yesterday and it is so much fun. I'm not a big Dynasty Warriors fan but there's something about this one that just makes me want to keep playing.

No happy you only get to be someone different like 4-5 times in this game...

So did the white haired dude ever bone the other guy?

Just his girl.

It is not over though. At this rate, should end in around 2075.

Well,
White haired dude got caught screwing the kings daughter. His troops were led to ambush and mostly killed. White haired dude then got sent to prison for a year or two to be starved, tortured and mutilated.

When the other guy caught up with the remnants of their army, they went and busted him out. Then the white haired guy accepted the offer to ascend to a demon-god, sacrificed his remaining troops to demons as an offering, raped the other guy's girlfriend (who was also white haired dude's most loyal ally) in front of the other guy's eyes (well a single eye since one was being gouged out by a demon at the time).

And that's when the story REALLY starts.

No happy you only get to be someone different like 4-5 times in this game...

I've done like 10 missions and already had the choice to pick other characters in 4 missions.

The game is fun but it seems to be lacking a bit with customization/rpg elements from other Musou games. Idk if you ever find new weapons but so far I haven't.

Playing as Guts is really fun. The atmosphere of the game fits the Musou series well. I think more gore would have been cool but whatever not really a complaint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back