Berlanga vs McCrory DAZN Feb.24th

rodriguez corner calls it off...

not really that impressed with vargas. he's kinda mechanical and defense is not great. also, not a strong chin. inoue will dismantle him.
Well, if your bar for being good is Inoue... yeah, good fucking luck. There is literally NOBODY on the planet @ his weight that is that good. Maybe aim for top 10.

Well, if your bar for being good is Inoue... yeah, good fucking luck. There is literally NOBODY on the planet @ his weight that is that good. Maybe aim for top 10.
i only brought up inoue because they were saying vargas is supposed to fight him next.

Giyasov sort of flat so far, I expected more.

Fight should be over. As the ref was counting the fighter was still walking away from the ref

cano looking every bit of his 34 years in there. got dropped, barely got back up and plodded after giyasov. 2-1 giysaov plus the kd.

sorry, but from what i seen so far, giyasov is not a world class talent. i know he won the olympic sliver and all that, but dude just don't look that great tonight.

of course, he's also 30 years old and now trying to learn the pro game.

Giyasov fighting this tentative against a journeyman is a bad sign for the future.

i got it 4-3 giyasov after 7.

look like cano tryna take him deep and see what happens. but cano too old and slow to pull the trigger.

they been going on and on all night about "mexican toughness"...i'm like, wtf. EVERY fighter is tough. just to be in the ring is a badge of toughness.

i gave rd 9 to cano. he hurt giyasov and that shoulda been called a kd. i got it 5-4 giyasov.

6-4 giyasov. turning into a sloppy fight and giyasov stock falling with each passing round.

I really thought Giyasov was better than this.

Andy Cruz vs. Brayan Zamarripa Rodriguez, 10 rounds, lightweights

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back