Benson Henderson: My phone keeps ringing, UFC fighters asking about move to Bellator

Just a reminder that Benson will be on Inside MMA tonight on AXS TV in about 7 minutes.

I hope so.

Nothing against the UFC. Just Reebok can go suck themselves.

We need happy, well fed fighters. Fuck you Reebok for taking money from these fighters that sacrifice their bodies for our sport.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Reebok put down a number and that it was the UFC that said "YES!" more than Diego Sanchez.

Unless someone has hard proof that Reebok were in hard times, they have been around for a long time. They didn't need to go to the UFC for a deal.

Benson is such a sh!t stirrer. He's initiating an exodus.

I hope so.

Nothing against the UFC. Just Reebok can go suck themselves.

We need happy, well fed fighters. Fuck you Reebok for taking money from these fighters that sacrifice their bodies for our sport.

I've seen a lot of these kinds of comments - Reebok didn't choose how to distribute the money, the UFC did. The UFC is the one who said "No outside sponsors". The worst thing that Reebok has done is make poor shirt designs, that's it.

So, if you want happy, well fed fighters, Reebok has nothing to do with stopping that.

I just got an idea. Some disgruntled fighter needs to anonymously "come out" as ghey... say the UFC is homophobic, and treated them badly... then people start recalling when Dana was calling people ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s" etc... cue picket signs difficulty with TV partners... within 6 months, look for UFC to be bought out by Shark Fights.

I don't have all of the math worked out on that last part yet, though.

Back